• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hola...new member here

Welcome to FBBO from a bit Northeast of you, NorCal Sierras

Welcome!

Grounds at the sockets can cause problems as well. Grab your voltage meter and check resistance to ground on them. I had a couple that made little contact through surface rust that popped up underneath the flange.
Thank you...sounds plausible.

Welcome to the site!! Do you know we have an electrical section for tech questions? Looks like you got plenty of replies on your problem but usually get more response when posted in the right sections.....

One of many in the thundering herd heading west on the weekends/holidays. Let me know if you are over here sometime, we'll hookup. I'm 5 miles south of The Rock as the seagull flies.
Nice...we pass through there often taking back way from Pismo to Cambria... believe that's los osos rd?. Awesome..thx for invite

Welcome to the site shrekomo, I think the above suggestion to wiggle the turn signal lever is to see if it makes the lights act up, meaning a possible bad switch. Also, you mention new bulbs…do they have brass bases, or nickel steel? The steel ones have a hard time keeping ground, whereas the brass ones do not. I try to seek out the brass ones, or use the many used ones I have that I took out of parts cars. I don’t trust the nickel ones.

I too have a 70 RR, sure would like to see yours!

Welcome to the site shrekomo, I think the above suggestion to wiggle the turn signal lever is to see if it makes the lights act up, meaning a possible bad switch. Also, you mention new bulbs…do they have brass bases, or nickel steel? The steel ones have a hard time keeping ground, whereas the brass ones do not. I try to seek out the brass ones, or use the many used ones I have that I took out of parts cars. I don’t trust the nickel ones.

I too have a 70 RR, sure would like to see yours!
Thank you!...when I sit down long enough to figure out how to post pics here I will lol...

Welcome from Alabama, nice avatar but something better for a picture would be great. We all know what they look like, but inquiring minds want to see yours.

Welcome from Alabama, nice avatar but something better for a picture would be great. We all know what they look like, but inquiring minds want to see yours.
Jerry you guys and gals are all so awesome...I share the passion. Thank you...and I will post more pics

Jerry you guys and gals are all so awesome...I share the passion. Thank you...and I will post more pics

IMG_20230108_125855.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back