• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hood Scoop,anybody done business with these folks

what about sled city. don't they sell scoops as well?

Yes Sled City does sell scoops. A member over at 66-67 Charger got one, it looks very well built. My plan is to get one from Sled City this winter.

Just got my scoop from glasstek today and arrived in very good shape,packed well, and looks bad ***. Now for the fun part!!!!!!!

Yes Sled City does sell scoops. A member over at 66-67 Charger got one, it looks very well built. My plan is to get one from Sled City this winter.

i plan to buy a factory style scoop from sled city for my 67 coronet from them once i have an extra $250-275 laying around.

i plan to buy a factory style scoop from sled city for my 67 coronet from them once i have an extra $250-275 laying around.

I emailed them today to see how long the lead time is before I would see one.

Just got my scoop from glasstek today and arrived in very good shape,packed well, and looks bad ***. Now for the fun part!!!!!!!
They must have read this forum. Mine had no packing in it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Better order before Spring or you will need $400 laying around. I was looking at mags at Carlisle last fall they were $127 each now they are $175+ $29 shipping. Put the scoop on a CC and pay the interest In the long run it will be a whole lot cheaper. (less expensive..LOL)

I was going to buy off Sled City as well but they will not ship to Canada. I will say the communication was great with them and they gave me reasons why and appologized for not shipping up here. But I have seen the scoops and thety are top notch.
I tried AAR and with shipping they quoted me over $400 to Canada.
That is why I tried Superstock440s scoops with shipping it was half of the other guy's and nice quality.
AL

Auto Transport Service
Back