• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Hotchkis/Firm Feel/Hellwig/QA1 front suspension Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangina

Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I upgraded to a magnumforce front end and now all my stuff needs selling. All parts except indicated new have 3k miles on them and were on a 71 plymouth roadrunner Bbody. Some parts can be used on other models/years. I'm listing what they are new from the websites and then my price to save you the hassle of looking them up. My prices include shipping and I take paypal or emt. Prices are in USD.

Firm Feel Parts

Lower Control Arms (upgraded, reinforced) - Firm feel lists at $750 and you have to supply them with yours. Or you can buy these from me, exact upgrades, nylon bushings, greasable pins, welded and braced bottom of arm and sway bar tabs, but mine also powdercoated in black $600 shipped.

Fast ratio pitman/ Idler lists at $345 But I also already their Idler arm bearing kit to the arm as well for $125, lets say $350 shipped.

1.12" torsion bars lists for $500, I'll say $375 shipped

kframe they do a service for $695 if you ship yours(weld,strengthen ect), you can my powdercoated one with the same upgrades and more(skidplate doesn't interfere with 1.24" hollow sway bar) for $500 but will need a shipping quote to get you cause its big and heavy

sector support kit lists at $225, I'll do $150 shipped

Hotchkis

upper adjustable(single) control arms, they list on sale now at $938.30 just a note these ones they no longer make but guys want these for the tire clearances as the new style is not as rim friendly as these, mine also have dustboots, $750 shipped

adjustable strut rods, they list now on sale for $334.74, I'll do $250 shipped
HD leaf shackles now on sale $97.00, should note mine are the old style so they dont look like on website, new in box just never used as I went to sliders, $80 shipped

HD Billet Sway Bar Mounts on sale $129.90, $90 shipped

Hellwig 1.25" hollow sway bar listed for $418.62, I have new sway bar bushings/mounts that go with this for $350 shipped or combine with the hotchkis mounts for $400 shipped

QA1 Double Adjustable Shocks listed at $296.95 each, I'll ship both for $500

hotchkis.jpg

arm5.jpg

sector support.jpg

sway bar (1).jpg

t arm.jpg

shocks.jpg

kmember1.jpg

k member 3.jpg

fast ratio.jpg

shackle kit.jpg

Last edited: