• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about daily driver cars

Yuri -- nice S13!!

My DD --

DSCF0625.jpg

My daily driver...95 S-10...runs mid 13's.
Wife daily driver...99 Durango...runs fast enough for her.

P4110004.jpg

I own two cars. My road runner and this 72 slant 6 scamp.... Slant 6 A bodies make great daily drivers!

scampside.jpg
Chris, I don't remember seeing that picture before. Is that a before or after shot. I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about. Seeing that car makes me wish I didn't sell the '67 Valiant I had. But then I wouldn't have what I do now.

Here is a shot that shows all three of our daily drivers. Wow... They are getting long in the tooth. The van is a 94 and is really nice shape. We mainly use it for trips to the store and to get up to our place in Wisconsin Dells.
The bike is usually my ride to work. I go 25 miles round trip on it.

100_0893.jpg

DSCF1855.jpg

No Pics
Just a 2000 Ram Sport 4x4 Reg Cab short bed
A good 20'er gets me where I need to go:cheers2:

I was running a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme for 10 years. I put a mild 350, 2004R, and a 3.73 posi in it along with Hotchkis rear suspension, and HD front sway bar...

P5111556.jpg

I had to take the Cutlass off the road because of a couple reasons, most I don't want to get into now, but mostly, it needed new exhaust, and floor pans put in it and I don't have the time right now to do it so I just parked it for the time being. Now I'm using my 2004 2500 HD Diesel for my everyday vehicle...

Truck1.jpg

This is my daily driver.............

360/727 Hurst Dart Sport.......Not bad mileage either.........and no stinking computers.

........and to keep feelin' young, it beats the tar out of vitamins. :banana:

110_1070.jpg

109_0983.jpg

Last edited:
Hammy magnum. Work just got me an 08 sierra 2500 with all the gas it can chug though so the mag gets most days off now.

magburn.JPG

120841414.jpg
[/IMG]

92413832.jpg
[/IMG]

The 6.0 powered '39 when weather is good, the Magnum R/T ALL the time!!

Auto Transport Service
Back