• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

Busted parts qualify? Okay, how about these?

20180908_091309.jpg 20180908_091303.jpg

Here's mine. The car is a 1964 Polara 4-door hardtop that I bought in 1980 from original owner. The car was sold new by McManus Motors in London, Ontario, about 40 miles away. This was one of the largest Dodge dealers in Canada at the time. When I bought the car, it had a crusty dealership plaque on the decklid. During the first body and paint job, this piece went in the garbage. Since then and now, this dealership is no longer in business. Ahead of my most recent redo of my Polara, I was able to find a N.O.S. McManus dealership sign and remounted it in the original holes that had been filled in on the decklid. Also noticeable in this picture is removal of middle reverse light and addition of third tail light/brake light. The signal lights are now wired to flash sequentially. Reverse lights are now in license plate cove, ala 440 series.

P6130004.JPG

My GTX odometer turned over. Took just over 50 years. ITS NEW NOW?

20180823_115241.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back