• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

hawk.jpg

Window decal is in VERY poor taste! Some nut job ran over and killed a mother, father, daughter, and grandmother in nearby London, Ontario last year with his pickup. This was a deliberate act, and he is charged with 4 counts of murder. A young son was severely injured, but survived; now has no family. Shame also on those 5 who "liked" this post. I was hoping our forum members were better than this.

Window decal is in VERY poor taste! Some nut job ran over and killed a mother, father, daughter, and grandmother in nearby London, Ontario last year with his pickup. This was a deliberate act, and he is charged with 4 counts of murder. A young son was severely injured, but survived; now has no family. Shame also on those 5 who "liked" this post. I was hoping our forum members were better than this.

this is the **** we deal with in the lower 48 and happens all too often...... what would you do? I'd stomp the gas pedal and save my ***.....if these lives matters so much, they need to GTFO of the road and stop acting like wild animals

the only life that matters in this situation is mine

this is the **** we deal with in the lower 48 and happens all too often...... what would you do? I'd stomp the gas pedal and save my ***.....if these lives matters so much, they need to GTFO of the road and stop acting like wild animals

the only life that matters in this situation is mine

Agreed.
If im in that situation.
Lift left foot. Apply right foot to floor.

Problem solved .

in 2018 local auto musuem was selling some of Andy Granatelli stuff after he passed. The last company was in Oxnard and it seemed he had a house in Santa Barbera.

They said he kept EVERYTHING.

I bought a few things; old books, magazines, 1969 STP calendar, a couple tire store ash trays (there were buckets of them!). Some of my buys in the last picture.

Granatelli Pic 3.jpg

Granatelli Pic 4.jpg

Granatelli Pic 6.jpg

Literture Bought pic 1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back