• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

Have you thought about PLYMOUTH in black?
Funnily enough that is exactly my thoughts after I did it and put it on I just haven’t got round to taking it back off job for winter I had to chrome powder coat the panel before stripping it as it was somewhat dented and the satin coating was worn through and you can’t get that original type coating over here

New sway bar

IMG_20220730_162343170.jpg

Nice HP2 car. Never realized what a good looking guy you are, Wayne. It's like looking in a mirror! LOL.
That's my car buddy Bruce Dunn. (A Ford guy). First car nut I met when we moved to Penetang in '86. Thought it only fitting he be the first guy to show the HP2 to and drove her 35 miles to his place to do so. I might have him converted... he loves it.
20220428_130354.jpg

That's my car buddy Bruce Dunn. (A Ford guy). First car nut I met when we moved to Penetang in '86. Thought it only fitting he be the first guy to show the HP2 to and drove her 35 miles to his place to do so. I might have him converted... he loves it.View attachment 1342563
If that doesn't convert him there's no hope. Keep trying.

Auto Transport Service
Back