• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

It's going right back in... IMG_20231111_152620133_HDR.jpg

How about a pic of the backside of that puppy. Is there a bolt that goes vertical holding it ?
Good thing I'm just sittin here staring at it.. lol That inner fender has never been repainted...
20240128_141559.jpg

Picture also shows I'm not really happy with Boeshield T9 vs ECS's RPM treatment!

Good thing I'm just sittin here staring at it.. lol That inner fender has never been repainted...
View attachment 1599858

Picture also shows I'm not really happy with Boeshield T9 vs ECS's RPM treatment!
Thank you sir! That gives some credibility to this car being an original Hemi..
Screenshot_20240128_133024_Chrome.jpg

Dual master cylinder is a problem. Asked someone what year had passengers side brake outlets and I thought I remember. Forgot 68 or 69 maybe a RR that has passengers side outlets. Move one of the relays for clearance. Now if someone will tell me what year and modal has passengers side master outlets i will bookmark it.
pbb1.jpg

Which brand treatment did you use?

On what parts?
Look at the picture... what is rusty! That was media blasted clean and T9'd less than a year ago. I did the one on my Bee 6 years ago and coated it with ECS's RPM. It's still as clean as the day I coated it.

One car done!! Another car started my 10 year old son starting cutting quarter panels off . Good helper

E86C97E7-0E87-44FE-BBE2-775D66561179.jpeg

8E1CC830-F23A-46DC-8F44-D35A8A29974E.jpeg

Dual master cylinder is a problem. Asked someone what year had passengers side brake outlets and I thought I remember. Forgot 68 or 69 maybe a RR that has passengers side outlets. Move one of the relays for clearance. Now if someone will tell me what year and modal has passengers side master outlets i will bookmark it.View attachment 1599909
Drum brake master cyls ALL exit fenderwell side

Drum brake master cyls ALL exit fenderwell side
Possibly true, but zero reason you can't use the stock disc/drum '70 master and just stick a residual valve in the front lines outlet port if you want to get away from interfering with the '66 only starter relay assembly.

Dual master cylinder is a problem. Asked someone what year had passengers side brake outlets and I thought I remember. Forgot 68 or 69 maybe a RR that has passengers side outlets. Move one of the relays for clearance. Now if someone will tell me what year and modal has passengers side master outlets i will bookmark it.View attachment 1599909
is this an original power drum brake car ????

Auto Transport Service
Back