• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

982D6788-B88D-4D02-AE8A-201CB7722367.png

IMG_2487.JPG

Not sure if this counts or not but here is the new run stand I got for my 1970 383 HP motor I am finally ready to put together after 2 years of waiting for machine work and parts.

Nice, where'd you get that beaut, and ballpark price?
They ain't cheap but I have needed one for years. I ordered mine and it took about 8 months to get it because they are made in California and with the covid restrictions there they had a hard time getting supplies and then the powder coating took a few extra months.
They will powder coat it any color
I paid $2525 but I see they are way more now
[/URL]
Here is the video I saw that made me want one.

Last edited:
They ain't cheap but I have needed one for years. I ordered mine and it took about 8 months to get it because they are made in California and with the covid restrictions there they had a hard time getting supplies and then the powder coating took a few extra months.
They will powder coat it any color
I paid $2525 but I see they are way more now
[/URL]
Here is the video I saw that made me want one.

Thank you for the info. Looks like a very nicely made stand. (bonus, USA made)

I know it’s not a mopar, but when I went to take the trash out last night, I walked by my Datsun, and the light was hitting it just perfectly.

9C4BA504-7426-4386-9E54-78AE8BB3199A.jpeg

I know it’s not a mopar, but when I went to take the trash out last night, I walked by my Datsun, and the light was hitting it just perfectly.

View attachment 1348546
Even since a family friend of my parents let me borrow his Datsun 280Z back in around 1982 or so, I have had a soft spot for the 240, 260 and 280Z cars. That was one fun little car to drive! Once they became 280ZX I no longer care for them.

Even since a family friend of my parents let me borrow his Datsun 280Z back in around 1982 or so, I have had a soft spot for the 240, 260 and 280Z cars. That was one fun little car to drive! Once they became 280ZX I no longer care for them.
I hate to hurt your feelings, but I like the zx better, 4 wheel disc brakes, fuel injection, I believe they redesigned the suspension for better geometries. But more importantly price of them, and more leg more.

I hate to hurt your feelings, but I like the zx better, 4 wheel disc brakes, fuel injection, I believe they redesigned the suspension for better geometries. But more importantly price of them, and more leg more.
KID!!! :lol:

You're not hurting my feelings - it would be boring if we all like the same cars.

That said, I'll stick to my preference for the earlier Z cars!

The 280Z already had fuel injection and if you wanted more leg room, you could get the 2+2 starting with the 260Z model. The 280ZX did have more power with the turbo option, but the new suspension was for a softer ride, which along with the increase in weight, luxury, and options like T-tops seemed to bring more sales, although sporting fans missed the previous emphasis on fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back