• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

Factory 1964-1965 Super Stock Hemi headers?
Yes, 1964-65 Race Hemi headers.
There's the rest of the exhaust system that i have.
This set is officially a 64 system, by the diameter of the tubes.
Looks like a mad scientist designed all the bends in this thing. lol.

Edit:
I have had this 64 Race Hemi exhaust system for over 40 years.
The man that i purchased it from was a lifelong Mopar guy, here in Sacramento, California.
What he told me, back then, a 64 Superstocker was ordered, and delivered to a dealer, here in Sacramento.
The owner of the car removed this exhaust system and installed a set of "JR" aftermarket headers, and then went racing.
Why, the parts were removed, and where they raced back in the 60's i don't know.
I didn't get to Commiefornia, until 1976, when assigned to the old Mather Air Force Base, during my Air Force enlistment.
And the man, Joe M. that i bought this stuff from is long ago deceased.

Race Hemi Exhaust 1 (Small).jpg

Race_Hemi_Headers_001_(Copy) (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Yes, 1964-65 Race Hemi headers.
There's the rest of the exhaust system that i have.
This set is officially a 64 system, by the diameter of the tubes.
Looks like a mad scientist designed all the bends in this thing. lol.

View attachment 1427087
Looks like an engineer's design. Friend If an engineer designs one more like that hope he dies.

* NAVARRO intake manifold, supposedly developed for Bonneville racing, back in the day.

Max Wedge 5 (2) (Small).JPG

Max Wedge NAVARRO Intake (Small).jpg

Max Wedge 6 (2) (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Man! You got some cool stuff! '64 SS tri-y Max Wedge headers. You should call your place "Unobtainium Ranch".
Dave6T4
I only had the Left side Nascar Tri-Y exhaust manifold in my old stash of parts.
The rear view picture is from the man that i purchased that manifold from, many years ago.
The stack of "long ram" manifolds aren't mine. I pulled and saved that picture off the internet a LONG time ago.
But at one time i did have 1963 64 300 J K exhaust manifolds in the collection, and the "short ram" version of the intakes.
Jim V.
hemi71x

FSpl_Headers.jpg

Tri-Y #10A (Small).jpg

Ram Intake #3.jpg

Last edited:
Was driving the car on my street when the speedo was about to roll over.
Pulled over to get this pix.
New wide angle mirror adhered over original mirror on passenger side, Much Better !

IMG_5370.JPG

IMG_7963.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back