• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about just a random picture. NOT the entire car

20230715_113807.jpg
20230715_113750.jpg

LOOKS GREAT, going to need "...sunglasses at night..". "But officer, I can't see my speed, dash lights in this 56 yr old car are not very bright!!" "NICE TRY DON, HERE'S YOUR TICKET"
Safety first Don, looks great, going to maximize LEDs in mine for safety

LOOKS GREAT, going to need "...sunglasses at night..". "But officer, I can't see my speed, dash lights in this 56 yr old car are not very bright!!" "NICE TRY DON, HERE'S YOUR TICKET"
Safety first Don, looks great, going to maximize LEDs in mine for safety

Thanks. I do like the improved brightness. I had one burned out bulb and some of the other "twist in" bulb holders and the circuit board had 55 years of crud & a couple others weren't working, so I cleaned up all the connections and got lucky that everything worked.

Not bad for a 20pk of LED's from Amazon for $8.

I give her the best I got. But she still has a drinking problem? And what's worse? Insists on top shelf!

1198451-663aaf31892021fc991598da670c1cd9.jpg

Thanks. I do like the improved brightness. I had one burned out bulb and some of the other "twist in" bulb holders and the circuit board had 55 years of crud & a couple others weren't working, so I cleaned up all the connections and got lucky that everything worked.

Not bad for a 20pk of LED's from Amazon for $8.
They don't dim anymore tho, correct? They look fantastic tho.

100% no-rust ever all original bottom inner to outer quarter panel seam. Don't see that much nowadays. ...on an ebody no less.

Second one... powder blue dipped original wheel studs with the upper one showing the red paint that was used on the original drums (gone). This was a rallye rim car.

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5470.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back