• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How any self respecting Mopar guys yard should look!

11244732_997192333626988_1411443050546063269_o.jpg
002.JPG
DSCF0586.JPG

I actually have two Little Red Trucks. The one in the picture is my 78. It has 61k miles on,it,and about a year ago I put a whole new exhaust system on it, tuned it up replaced the tires, the starter, and brakes, and had it ready to drive ,and the alternator guage caught fire and I have not gotten back to working on it since. I also have a 79 LRT that I bought from a friend of mine too.

Two short lived times when I owned two Mopars at the same time. Another drawback of NJ, where land is a fortune and I only have one garage. Sure felt good though !!!!!
IMG_4083.JPG
RR-SAT.jpg

I haven't spotted any C bodies in this thread yet. No "diversity and inclusion".
:rolleyes:
What's up with that?

Is New Jersey expensive because of being close to New York?

Is New Jersey expensive because of being close to New York?
Where I am, yes. I'm 10 minutes north of the George Washington Bridge. And also because we're run by the most corrupt shitbag Democrat machine in the country.

Where I am, yes. I'm 10 minutes north of the George Washington Bridge. And also because we're run by the most corrupt shitbag Democrat machine in the country.
Wonder who’s worse, them guys up there or rahm and his chronies in Chicago.

Wonder who’s worse, them guys up there or rahm and his chronies in Chicago.
We have Senator Menendez who was just on trial for taking bribes. He will get re-elected. So a toss up????

We have Senator Menendez who was just on trial for taking bribes. He will get re-elected. So a toss up????
Rahm should be on trial soon for “diverting” 5 mil of taxpayer dollars from inner city projects for a statue on the north side....

Sorry they usually don't get out together for pictures maybe one of these days

I like to see a modest or cheap house with great car(s) and maybe even a great garage.
THAT is what I call having your priorities straight!!
I have a couple of friends with killer 70 Roadrunners who would qualify, and I love it!! Heck, my future garage is going to rival my house to a degree.
That's one of the things I respect about the Street Outlaws guys...Before the show and what money and sponsors brought them because of the notoriety and them being damn good drivers and marketing themselves, many of them put more money into their cars than their homes!

Auto Transport Service
Back