• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How big of shed do I need?

Thanks Adam! Yeah we're a bit spoiled over here. Definitely not cramped in my neck of the woods. Still quite a bit of open acreage about, can get pretty desolate. I cannot imagine trying to battle for a parking spot outside my own home. Feel for you guys there. Have a Merry Christmas!

Glad you like the Cabin TallHair........and what's this, a Staff Member? Ohhhh nelly. You're not gonna get all General George Paton on us and start sportin ivory handled Colt six shooters are ya..LOL. Best of luck on your newly acquired roll. Hope it works out well for you. Good guy for the job. Merry X-Mas!

Thanks for the Props Prop LOL. I'll endeavor to persevere and I'm the same fun loving guy I've always been so as long as folks are following the rules and treating people with general courtesy as everyone does anyway here 99% of the time hopefully you guys will forget I'm even a MOD.

Auto Transport Service
Back