• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you find us ?

How did you find us ?

• Total voters
To tell the absolute truth, I don't have the foggest idea how I found this site...maybe from another site or ??? Glad I ended up here.

Drunken internet search lookin fer Belvy stuff...its all good in the end...so far...I think...if my wife says so...burp

I had a 440 id pad question and ended up on "justanswer.com". A guy said he got the answer to my question off of this website.

So here I am, and he's right; This is a pretty good site.

Out of necessity

I did a google search for Mopar B-body clubs.
I've recently aquired my first B-body, a 70 Satellite that is mostly complete.
I do however need a few items.
Currently looking for front seat/seats.

I found it surfing for parts, found the Charger Z for my 0-7 and they have this site listed in classice Chargers.

Im just wondering how everyone found us ?

Pure accident....."Googleing" trying to find answers to my crazy questions, and got real lucky.... I love this site.:santa:

i'll have to second 66 b-body's response; good ole drunkin web surfin'!!! :sixpack: :yes: this site is one of those gems you stumble upon once in a great while :sSig_wootwoot:

MoparStyle.com, I think, or MoparRing.com, or...I don't remember...that's why they call it surfing I guess...you never know where you'll land.

FABO. And Im so glad I did. Cuz I have both kinds. Both A and B-Bodies. Wealth of info. and pictures. Great people to talk to. I look forward to surfing here. Nice Job, Folks!

Found ya searching the web, its good to have a 4th generation b body site where you can get the info you need, on your machine, was looking for a 71 and up roadrunner site, or a least a site that had some good input on these cars, enjoying the site.. thanks

annas 722.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back