• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you find us ?

How did you find us ?

• Total voters
I've been on FABO for a little while now..... But I also have a passion for b-bodies. '68 & '69 Coronets / Super Bee's in particular. My first 3 cars were 69 Super Bees. One day I'll find another... Until then Ive got my Demon.

Anyhow, I enjoy this site and hope to contribute to it in the future.

CM

I tripped and fell and my buddy said I needed to go to FBBO!

Bantering on MOPARTS brought me here. Now you're stuck with me.

I did a Google search to research B-Body bolt-pattern sizes, and found the answer in this forum. Thanks!

new to the forum

i just wanted to say hi. i should thank somebody at moparts for showing me the way over here. i was looking at a post talking about old members that are gone now because of the mopar GODS on the forum. after i said something about a group buy on ATI balancers i was told to shut my mouth and my post was removed. oh well , does the truth hurt that bad. all i said was they could buy them $35 dollars cheeper at JEGS with the racer discount.
it's nice to find a mopar forum without all the BS GODS. thanks wes

i just wanted to say hi. i should thank somebody at moparts for showing me the way over here. i was looking at a post talking about old members that are gone now because of the mopar GODS on the forum. after i said something about a group buy on ATI balancers i was told to shut my mouth and my post was removed. oh well , does the truth hurt that bad. all i said was they could buy them $35 dollars cheeper at JEGS with the racer discount.
it's nice to find a mopar forum without all the BS GODS. thanks wes
Amen! I left there after being banned several times and became a member/moderator at a new site then someone mentioned this board over there.....

Google search for B Body Stuff, over here early B Bodies are seen as the Mopar B@stard Child, so this place is a big help.

Isn't this a Polish Burka?

Incidentally, infamous is familiarity in the negative--notorious criminals are infamous--known for their wrongful doings. Thus the words of FDR upon the bombing of Pearl Harbor: "This is a day that will go down in infamy".

You built it, we all will come. The word Mopar is like a magnet, it'll draw them out of the wood work.

Auto Transport Service
Back