• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much carb is too much carb

No, you missed my point. It's not the "size" of the carb.
i didnt miss it, i understand that you said a single plane intake with a smaller carb. i understand that a 600 with a single plane would do well. and thats why im looking into other intakes. from what ive read though, is that this intake works decently from idle to 6000 rpm, which is why i chose it, as dual planes are typically for street performance and single is for racing. at least thats what ive been told for my life and was kind of the "rule of thumb". now i understand that doesnt apply to everything, but racing is usually higher rpms, where as cruising is lower rpms.

No, you missed my point. It's not the "size" of the carb.
holy crap. i realized that i have been wrong this entire time. my intake is a single plane. the torker is a single plane. guess i need to go find a new intake, as ive been wrong. i dont know how i did so, but i did.

holy crap. i realized that i have been wrong this entire time. my intake is a single plane. the torker is a single plane. guess i need to go find a new intake, as ive been wrong. i dont know how i did so, but i did.
The Holley 3310 is a great carb, we used that on many applications. I'd recommend a dual-plane intake for your car.

Auto Transport Service
Back