• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is too much, 69 Road Runner

Looks taller and wider than a 245 60/15 rear. What width and back spacing are the wheels?
If You want better handling, cut down on some sidewall. Do 17" wheels. I think one of the best all around hydes are Comp T/A. As for wheels that arent done to death & really say retro.....laced wheels.

Looks taller and wider than a 245 60/15 rear. What width and back spacing are the wheels?
I don't know. They where on the car when I bought it. I got the OEM wheels with redline tires as spares. The numbers I gave you came right off the tire sidewall.

Would owning the car again and driving it put a big ol smile on your face? Then yes emotion is worth some extra IMHO.

UPDATE:

Well, my first maid voyage in it today and the answer is YES!!!! Smile from ear to ear.. It was awesome, not that this matters but I don't think I received that many compliments and thumbs up driving a muscle car ever...

So happy to have done a is.

Pics still to come...

Last edited:
So, much late in doing so but here are a couple pics of my baby! One with the redlines and road wheels, which had to come off to make it driveable (lol) and the other with the ‘day two’ look
C8D76BC0-EF98-4B11-B4D3-F4CE52A16617.jpeg
297747EA-E594-4181-B446-8EB140DE0809.jpeg
3EA7E37B-E305-4CB6-8878-37B20B76D048.jpeg

Took you a year & a half+ to post pictures?!?!?!?

:rofl:

Car does look fantastic! Love the color. :thumbsup:

I know I know. Sorry! Truth is I think the mods changed the uploading process and putting in pictures now seems painless. Before I always got a message that the files were too big and I didn’t know how to resize them on the new tablet. Lol

I know I know. Sorry! Truth is I think the mods changed the uploading process and putting in pictures now seems painless. Before I always got a message that the files were too big and I didn’t know how to resize them on the new tablet. Lol
2 of the pictures are the same pictures from a year & a half ago. :lol: Great looking car. :drinks:

2 of the pictures are the same pictures from a year & a half ago. :lol: Great looking car. :drinks:
Same yes, but in focus. Those were a picture of a picture last time. I’m telling you I need these old cars as I just can’t keep up with technology! Lol

Great story! Glad it is back in the family. I love the Q5 color. I noticed either you got a new phone or down loaded the pictures. No cracks.....LOL.

There is an A12 RR coming back from the dead in this color, can't wait to see the combination. Should be at Carlisle this year.

D

Auto Transport Service
Back