• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How rare is this 69 Cornet HP manual

Looks like it is in nice shape, but they setup the trim, hood, stripes like a R/T.
I have no clue on price with todays inflation? Just found out a Burrito Supreme and Taco meal at tack Bell is now $10! wth
Also, why does everyone put the orange '70 ram air ducting on the '69 Coronet (that is how my convertible was too)?
On my 500, I am keeping all the 500 trim and two-tone paint job. Just alot of trim to polish and paint.

I think it's a case of fat fingers there.
Like these ?
1684632701494.jpeg
I'd like to know how much I'd buy if for, 'cause I don't know :)

Last edited:
VIN: WP23H9G280924 per the broadcast sheet.

All of those pictures by Premium Motors, but not a single one of the dash VIN plate.

Last edited:
@Cliff Ramsdell ... you disagree that I'd buy it for half their asking price ? So, tell me ... how much should I
buy it for ?????
There, I fixed it all up. Must have hit is scrolling on the phone, sorry to have ruffled your feathers, I don’t offer advice on what people should buy or pay for their cars.

Thanks @kiwigtx for the backup here.

Cliff Ramsdell

There, I fixed it all up. Must have hit is scrolling on the phone, sorry to have ruffled your feathers, I don’t offer advice on what people should buy or pay for their cars.

Thanks @kiwigtx for the backup here.

Cliff Ramsdell
Didn't mean it in a sarcastic way, typed words don't display tone of voice, it was meant in a joking way. Maybe you thought half price was too much ? You might've told me $1.85 was too much for that car :drinks: And don't give Kiwi any props, he just tried to roll me for a million dollars ! But now I WILL be serious, Cliff... you DO have fat fingers :thumbsup:

Didn't mean it in a sarcastic way, typed words don't display tone of voice, it was meant in a joking way. Maybe you thought half price was too much ? You might've told me $1.85 was too much for that car :drinks: And don't give Kiwi any props, he just tried to roll me for a million dollars ! But now I WILL be serious, Cliff... you DO have fat fingers :thumbsup:
Correct, email, text and forum posts lack the human interaction and there for the ability to get the “feel” of the message at times. It’s all good.

Cliff Ramsdell

Oh, and on the car, it’s a cool car but they dressed it up like a super bee instead of letting it stand on its own merits. A previous co worker had a very nice 1970 Satellite convertible, slant 6, auto with factory A/C, a very rare car, 1 of 12 and it was worth just what a slant 6 car was worth.

The coronet 500 would not have had an orange 383/4bbl motor from the factory, the 383 in the coroent 500 would have been rated at 330hp so would have been painted turquoise, only the 335hp motors were orange.
There is no 330 horse turquoise manual transmission assembly in 69 like there was for 68.

It wasn’t optional. ALL 69 B bodies regardless of model (Charger, Satellite, Coronet 500, etc) equipped with a 383-4 and four speed and no a/c got the 335 horse orange assembly. We can document this through broadcast sheets and Lynch Road plant fender tags.

So the orange assembly is correct. The broadcast sheet for this car shows is received the 925 engine assembly meaning it got the orange 335 horse version.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back