• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to stop the ads, being a gold member?

Isn't that irritating with you too?
I got in trouble the last time that i brought this up.
It went away, somehow, for awhile, now it's back again.
I'm computer illiterate in this modern day and age, and all that i ask is for it to go away.
For untold years, everything was fine.
Now what's started with all this ad BS?
I believe I made a liberal comment.

I’m not Gold yet, and I see no ads.
Then what goes on with these sites, that somebody that isn't paying for a gold membership, doesn't see any ads, then somebody that pays the 50 bucks see's the ads?
This is what i need fixing, and explained to me.
What's going on, what's wrong?

Then what goes on with these sites, that somebody that isn't paying for a gold membership, doesn't see any ads, then somebody that pays the 50 bucks see's the ads?
This is what i need fixing, and explained to me.
What's going on, what's wrong?
Can you post some screenshots if you’re able to? If you’re on a PC it’s easy to do.

Can you post some screenshots if you’re able to? If you’re on a PC it’s easy to do.
Nope, don't know how to do that.
What difference does it make by posting a "screenshot" anyway?
Isn't it enough telling the powers that be, that i'm getting ads, again.
Everyone's gotta know what ads look like.

Nope, don't know how to do that.
What difference does it make by posting a "screenshot" anyway?
Isn't it enough telling the powers that be, that i'm getting ads, again.
Everyone's gotta know what ads look like.
No problem, how old is your PC? I’m not trying to be insultive, I’m just trying to be helpful.

No problem, how old is your PC? I’m not trying to be insultive, I’m just trying to be helpful.
Thank you.
I appreciate it.

Don't know how old the desktop computer is.
I would have to somehow find out.
What would the age of the computer have to do with it anyway?
Wouldn't all this be internet related, and not to the machine?
Lotsa others are having this ad issue, too.

I'm still using Windows 7 so that should tell somebody how old my rig is lol

I’m using Window 7 too, but you still have to update. I will not switch to Windows 8, 8.1 or that 10 crap either.

Has your system ever updated? Are you having problems with FBBO too?
If you mean FABO, no, I'me not having any issues on that site, and I'me also a gold member over there, too.

OOPS, You were asking about Cranky.
My bad. Sorry about that.

If you mean FABO, no, I'me not having any issues on that site, and I'me also a gold member over there, too.

OOPS, You were asking about Cranky.
My bad. Sorry about that.
It’s frustrating I know. Too bad you aren’t closer, I’d come over to help you.

I’m using Window 7 too, but you still have to update. I will not switch to Windows 8, 8.1 or that 10 crap either.
Have been updating some but it's getting to where it won't accept some....and I have a like new CPU that's loaded with Windoze 8. Might take it to a friend that knows computers much better than I do and put XP Pro on it lol. Man, that one was the best operating systems I've used and no, not having any issues with any of the sites with my lap top or my old (really old) desk top. What operating system is good these days. And I'm not impressed with the Apple stuff.
Has your system ever updated? Are you having problems with FBBO too?

Not my intent to piss off the owner, or moderator on this site, but why am i seeing ads that i pay 50 bucks a year to be a gold member on this site, and another 50, on the A bodies site.
I have been "blocked" from posting questions on the other page and just want to know whats going on, getting it corrected, that's all.
hemi71X
This? I don't have access to that forum either. Joey does only. And comments have been turned off as well. You need to post issues like this in "Website Questions and Suggestions.

1673789052545.png

Not my intent to piss off the owner, or moderator on this site, but why am i seeing ads that i pay 50 bucks a year to be a gold member on this site, and another 50, on the A bodies site.
I have been "blocked" from posting questions on the other page and just want to know whats going on, getting it corrected, that's all.
hemi71X
This might be your answer: "When I started getting popups on my phone, I deleted history and cache then logged back in and it was fine"

Me too.
I'm not having any issue(s) with the computer, and why change if there's not an issue with it?
If you haven't deleted history and cache lately, give it a try.....

Running all Apple rigs… Mac Book Pro laptop and an Iphone X.
Got sick of all the trackers, cookies etc..
I stopped using safari which opened up goofle for my internet search engine.
Went with DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.
as my default search.

Only ads I get here on FBBO are at the very bottom of pages.
FWIW, DuckDuckGo cleaned up all the bull$hit ads, trackers blockers and popups. When browsing the interwebs, nothing is completely private but this app gets close.

Pretty sure they have mircrosoft capability too for those that use Google Chrome for their search engine.

Auto Transport Service
Back