• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to test water heater valve on 1967 Satellite

Max440

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
How can you test a water heater valve? It is removed from the car. Most everything moves freely however there is a plunger of sorts that is part of the thermostat sensor . It is a little stiff. Also I would assume the rubber seal in the valve itseld is questionable. Anyone rebuild these. Pretty hard to find a replacement
All input is greatly appreciated

I just had two heater valves rebuilt by Joe Hudacek Superior Wi Phone 715 392 6169 I had them back in 5 days.

$75.00 each They came back looking like new with gaskets and o ring. They were for a 64 Belvedere.

How can you test a water heater valve? It is removed from the car. Most everything moves freely however there is a plunger of sorts that is part of the thermostat sensor . It is a little stiff. Also I would assume the rubber seal in the valve itseld is questionable. Anyone rebuild these. Pretty hard to find a replacement
All input is greatly appreciated
I sent mine from my 67 Charger to JC's. Looks new and work perfectly. http://www.jcauto.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back