• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOW TO TURN OFF CALENDAR FUNCTION

RJRENTON

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Moderators...
Since the recent "up grade", the calender function, on my tablet and PC, was activated or turned on. IT SEEMS as the red numeral box increase by one digit almost daily and there is MOPAR MAX message that appears and will not go away.
I DO NOT WANT THIS FEATURE AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING IT. HOW DO I TURN OFF THIS FEATURE? To me its an annoyance. Please advise at your convenience or via the forum.
Regards,
BOB RENTON

I've asked that question TWICE now already, and I'm still waiting for an answer! So, Good Luck!

its not something that can be turned off
Thanks for the effort...... it seems that most/all software issued lately a calendar was included....nothing like exclusivity of having something that everyone else has..... Ok, then why does the red number in the box keep increasing?
BOB RENTON

Thanks for the effort...... it seems that most/all software issued lately a calendar was included....nothing like exclusivity of having something that everyone else has..... Ok, then why does the red number in the box keep increasing?
BOB RENTON

Screenshot_1.jpg

its not something that can be turned off

I'm sorry Joey, but that's bullshit that we have no control over all this **** you throw at us and we have to accept as I said is BULLSHIT! You've made this website way to busy with all these features!
What's next?

YES.....THAT ACTION TURNED OFF THE RED NUMERAL. But, since I did not inniate the action in the first place, WHY can I eliminate it? Basically, turning the function OFF...Yes? Will this action be required at each log in? Will any new "events" just magically appear and if so, l assume, that I'll need to tag them "Mark Read" as well to eliminate them.....similar to the action required delete the barrage of "advertising" on Goggle, Yahoo, etc.....by clicking on the "not interested or already purchased"....which, in all probably, tags me to receive more ads.....
BOB RENTON

YES.....THAT ACTION TURNED OFF THE RED NUMERAL. But, since I did not inniate the action in the first place, WHY can I eliminate it? Basically, turning the function OFF...Yes? Will this action be required at each log in? Will any new "events" just magically appear and if so, l assume, that I'll need to tag them "Mark Read" as well to eliminate them.....similar to the action required delete the barrage of "advertising" on Goggle, Yahoo, etc.....by clicking on the "not interested or already purchased"....which, in all probably, tags me to receive more ads.....
BOB RENTON

To quote a certain Press Secretary and their lame-**** answers to answer your questions is, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! Fucked up for sure as it wasn't a problem with the old server!

So, tell me Joey? Why doesn't CBO have this problem, but BBO does?

For some reason I'm not being 'hairyassed' by it......is it a browser problem?

Every time a event is added the number goes up. :BangHead: :BangHead: Is that number that irritating?

Auto Transport Service
Back