• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOW TO TURN OFF CALENDAR FUNCTION

69A100 seems very angry.... Wonder if he could be suffering from to much caffeine.. :rofl:

69A100 seems very angry.... Wonder if he could be suffering from to much caffeine.. :rofl:

:lol:

BOnfire giphy.gif

YES.....THAT ACTION TURNED OFF THE RED NUMERAL. But, since I did not inniate the action in the first place, WHY can I eliminate it? Basically, turning the function OFF...Yes? Will this action be required at each log in? Will any new "events" just magically appear and if so, l assume, that I'll need to tag them "Mark Read" as well to eliminate them.....similar to the action required delete the barrage of "advertising" on Goggle, Yahoo, etc.....by clicking on the "not interested or already purchased"....which, in all probably, tags me to receive more ads.....
BOB RENTON
I noticed that your 'CAPS LOCK' button appears to be operating intermittently Bob.....would you like me to send you a replacement? :poke:

1655100293595.jpeg

I noticed that your 'CAPS LOCK' button appears to be operating intermittently Bob.....would you like me to send you a replacement? :poke:

View attachment 1298146
Sometimes the "caps lock" button sticks ON, either intentionally or OthErWiSe, ....I'll try drowning it, the button, in good old WD-40 or PB Blaster or disc brake cleaner or a similar solvent.....and hope for the best or not. Time will tell.....
BOB RENTON

I'm sorry Joey, but that's bullshit that we have no control over all this **** you throw at us and we have to accept as I said is BULLSHIT! You've made this website way to busy with all these features!
What's next?
Do you know how to start up a website?? Just axin fer a friend.....:popcorn:

and I am looking for a fix.
I know someone that knows someone that knows another that might can fix you up with a fix..... :D

Auto Transport Service
Back