• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy. New member with 70 Charger RT

Welcome Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Make that car what YOU want it to be, then go have some fun with it.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Charger project.

Hello. Recently joined, my name is Mike out of Connecticut. I purchased a 70 charger rt from out west last year and have been doing metal work. I've been lurking here for a while picking up tips, but I am also going to be posting soon looking for parts.

My charger is a numbers matching RT, 440 with the 727, and I'm just going for a rough driver. It runs and drives and is solid, but I am doing some patchwork on the rear quarters and around the back window. Trunk pan. Its alot more work than just replacing the quarters, but I like the original haggard driver look more than something nice that I would never drive. Plan is to strip off the primer in places and touch up the paint trying to preserve as much original as possible. I'll replace the entire interior, and drive it.

View attachment 1610418
Welcome to the site!!

Welcome to the 70 Charger Club and awesome project!!!

2CF8EF40-C190-4D2B-BB67-C09FA68CCE04.jpeg

A lot of us drive 'em "nice" - nothing says you can't:
IMG_3932 (1).JPG

That's a great pedigreed project you have there. Do 'er up right, steward!

newwelcome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back