• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HP manifolds

66383charger

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone used the 68-70 big block HP manifolds on a 66 383 4 speed car?
Looking at the manifold for the drivers side, looks like it will be close to the firewall.
Thanks
Jeff

I've got 1968 Hp exhaust manifolds on a 440 -- all in a 66 Charger. No clearance issues at all. Got any pictures of your situation?

Fishing tackle 031.JPG Fishing tackle 033.JPG

Thanks for the photos!!
Long story.... not happy with the motor so I pulled it over the winter. I went with e-street closed chamber heads to bump up the compression. I ran hooker headers with flow master exhaust. The headers would need to be replaced or ceramic coated. I pick up a set of HP's and am really thinking about running them and see how they work. I just wondered if I
They would fit without clearance issues.
Photos when I get it back together.
Thanks
Jeff

70 manifolds are slightly different than 68-69. But i believe the difference is just the angle or orientation of the flange.
I have 68-69 manifolds on the 383 in my 66 charger. But I have an automatic.

Auto Transport Service
Back