• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Huge B body torsion bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splangj

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought these MANY years ago, thinking bigger must be better. My RR has smaller bars that I’m happy with. I have no idea of the brand. Never installed, stored in garage. The super trusty Harbor Freight says 1.15”. I’d like $50. I’m in Marin County CA 94956.

IMG_1477.jpeg

IMG_1478.jpeg

IMG_1479.jpeg

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1481.jpeg

and if next in line i would also , but your mail box is full

Appear straight, not "clocked".
Yeah, I saw that.... I don't recall whether that creates any real problems or just makes the adjuster need to be left with less preload....
For $50 I'm willing to see for myself...

I eyed the two ends together, they don’t seemed to be clocked.

Not to hijack the thread, but I recently built my own B body TB's 1.39" Dia with a C body hex, before anyone freaks out, they are hollow, and I figure about 8lbs lighter each.
I had to deal with clocking. I clocked ea one different, so they can't be switched easily.

Well, it's all math, and in my case determined mainly by my TB tube thickness and the extended length of the LCA lever arm.
It better move. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back