• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hullo.

I don't have great pictures, hopefully next time I'm there I'll get some, particularly since the foliage is dead in the winter. I live fifteen miles from the farm where all the cars are, and I caught a bad cold so I can't really be tromping around in the cold for a while (ironically, I got the sickness from being out messing around in one of the machinery sheds). Once I get some good ones I'll start a new discussion (forum?, Chat?, page?) to post them on. And for YY1, yes I do a lot of surfing on Marketplace and I see "frame off resto" on a unibody car, which kinda irks me, so I figured that'd be a good username.

Welcome from Pa!
at 13 I rebuilt my first engine - a 60's Buick V-6!
I pumped gas at a little local gas/repair station and tore that thing limb from limb. The owner came in and said "good job Son", put down a rebuild kit and told me "I hope you remember how it came apart!"
He let me struggle for a few days and then taught me the finer points of mechanics. Get Grandpa to do the same for you.
good luck!

welcome to FBBO youngster

good to have some new blood

Welcome from Alabama, great to have you on the forum. At 11, I could name most every car by name, year, and model. I can't do that today as there are so many that look almost the same. Learn all you can about these old Mopars and we will never see you on the side of the road broken down.

Welcome Jackson !! tell me more about the Aspen and the Neons !

Welcome Jackson !! tell me more about the Aspen and the Neons !
Heh.. prepare to be dissapointed! The Aspen is a 76 (with the signature m-body front fender rust), 318, four-door special edition. My great grandmother bought it new in Hannibal Missouri and drove it for ten years before she got sick and stopped driving. My grandfather drove it to where it sits now, 35 years later. The neons are a story too! They are both 2000 models, 5-speed, but ones a Plymouth and one a dodge. the dodge bought new then was wrecked and totaled by my uncle in 2008, when I was a baby. So my ever-resourceful grandfather bought the Plymouth (which at the time had a blown motor) for parts. The dodge was bought back from the insurance and both were taken to and amateur body shop where the dodge got Plymouth parts and was driven until 2015 when the fuel pump gave out. So both of them are parked back behind our farm lot.

Auto Transport Service
Back