• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hullo.

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
My name is Jackson and I'm 13. I live in Missouri and my social security number is... anyway I'm aware I'm young and can't legally drive, but I love Mopars to death. My grandpa is a hardcore Chrysler guy, and so is most of my family. I don't technically own any vehicles, but my dad and I revived a 79 W200 that had been sitting an my grandpa's farm for a while. So I suppose I adopted it you could say. My grandfather also has a 61 d500, a 63 Polara, a 76 aspen, an 81 reliant, an 88 Caravan 5-speed, two neons, none of which run. I'm slowly trying to revive all of these cars, and I know that only one of those is a B-body, but I still enjoy chatting about them. If you don't think I deserve to be here, I'll have you know:
I can drive a 4-speed
I can tell a 66 charger from a 67
I hate teslas.
I have burned myself on a manifold about 9 billion times.
I can fit in the engine bay of the D500 with the hood closed.
So there.
I hope y'all enjoy my being here and have a nice day. Or night.

Welcome aboard Jackson!

I got into cars at a young age like yourself. I didn’t have the wealth of info available on the internet. We just had books, manuals, and magazines.

What we had then as now, were knowledgeable older folks to share their experiences of what they learned to do… and not to do.

So read up, ask questions, and keep on learning as I am! :)

You got my attention kid! Spoken like a true hands on car fanatic. I can appreciate that as I too started very young and developed the passion early on.

Welcome aboard and look forward to hearing of your progress. Good luck on all your projects!

That is fantastic. You have admirable goals, and hope you have support to achieve them. One of our son’s was helping a friend change motors at twelve.

Welcome from Southern NJ.
That Reliant (if not rotted out!) sounds like a good start to gain experience SOLO (you do it ALL, dad teach) for next year, 14 yr old farmers license. My oldest g-son will be 14 in Jan, lives in KS.

young car guy blood!........ welcome....... and don't touch the hot manifold, you should have learned after the first time :mad:

Welcome from New Zealand.

It'd be great to see some photos of those cars, whether B-bodies or not.

Welcome from Missouri, the show me state, and man did you show us!!

Welcome from Illinois!! Best wishes on realizing your dreams! I think you have the 'right stuff' to make it happen.

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

Cool story. Got any pictures to share with the group ?

Love the user name.

Auto Transport Service
Back