• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Hunting the elusive 65 Plymouth Satellite or Belvedere II (2 Door only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Mopar

Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 1965 Plymouth Satellite or 2 door Belvedere II in very good condition. Prefer a big block car but am not picky. Would like it to be a torqueflite car as well. Please contact me via personal message on this site. Thank you. Rev. Mopar

hey if u find one, not to your liking, pass it this way- i tooo am looking for a 65, prfer a sat. , big block,4speed and done.... i'd luv a black car, but will consider others- if i see anything , i will pass your way tooo

IIRC 65 is the high production year for the 63-65 body style.

Should theoretically be easier than finding a 63 or 64.

yeah, a 65 should be... but i have been looking for a while without success...

A friend has this, no engine/trans or interior.

20211215_214508.jpg

The car I posted a pic from is in NY.
Not sure on what he wants at the moment.
Just the rear was altered, and from what he told me, it is not an original altered wheelbase car, obviously, but the panels to do it we bought from Chrysler, iirc.
From memory, it looked like it was done well, with no interior everything is visible.
I believe he has another one, same body style, similar colors, white with red, complete car iirc.
He sells cars regularly, so at any moment one could be there today and not tomorrow.
Heads up, he is also old school, only deals in person, cash, no calls, internet, wire transfers, etc. Cannot freely walk around or open doors or hoods, etc.

What's your budget?

The car I posted a pic from is in NY.
Not sure on what he wants at the moment.
Just the rear was altered, and from what he told me, it is not an original altered wheelbase car, obviously, but the panels to do it we bought from Chrysler, iirc.
From memory, it looked like it was done well, with no interior everything is visible.
I believe he has another one, same body style, similar colors, white with red, complete car iirc.
He sells cars regularly, so at any moment one could be there today and not tomorrow.
Heads up, he is also old school, only deals in person, cash, no calls, internet, wire transfers, etc. Cannot freely walk around or open doors or hoods, etc.
old school... yep i have dealt with them - i once wanted to buy a car in Sacramento (i'm in ny) - the guy would not take a deposit, which if i didn't show was his to keep, if i came and didn't like , gets returned, and if i buy the car , applied to the purchase... nope would not do it- i asked for pics, he asked me if i knew what a 69 superbee looks like, i replied yes, he said this one is white with a red interior.... def old school... this was the time cell phones were just out, and i had one for bizz- i'm boarding the plane at jfk for sanfran... (twa- rest in peace), call him to make sure the car is not sold... it wasn't... long story short, the guy turned out to be the nicest guy, apologized for being a dick, i bought the car... 69 bee white/red bench,red butt stripe, orig 426,4.10 dana, auto on the column... it was like driving a taxicab...

So what's to disagree about?
well if i flew out there , rented the car, drove 2hrs to sacramento to find the car was sold b4 i got there i would have been pissed... i would not do that to anyone... i guess u would???

I have no idea what you are talking about.
You marked my post Disagree, but it appears you had a similar experience with an old school seller that worked out.
I have no control over how someone else sells a car.

my apologizes .... i musta hit it by accident... i certainly agree with ya... again my bad....

Still looking... Must not be a bunch out there. I find 63's and 64's and sometimes 62's but seldom see a 65. Would, however, like to know the condition of ANY car that I would be interested in, so called OLD SCHOOL or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back