• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD HURST Console shifter handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranidart70

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two HURST console shifter handles. The first one (pics) is from a 68 charger and is the 68 type and very early 69 type. It was re-chromed and the chrome is brilliant. $250. + actual shipping or $260. shipped.

The second one is from a 69 GTX (will add pics later) It is not re-chromed but very nice original. $250. +actual shipping or 260. shipped

Also have other B-body parts I will be listing....These used to get crazy money but I am getting out of B-bodies and I am trying to fund another project so this stuff needs a new home.

Brewers has these new for around the same price but if you don't want Chinese made units then these are the way to go because they are originals in excellent shape WITH the HURST logo and original HURST part number as stamped by HURST. CIMG4177.jpgCIMG4175.jpgCIMG4176.jpgCIMG4179.jpgCIMG4178.jpg

had a question come in and these are both the push in type .....no bolt holes for mounting the shifter mech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back