• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m looking for dads Challenger ...

Bet you would get a good deal (or free) restoration on that car if you sold the story to one of the TV shows.

95C9A26C-D751-41F4-B432-CF06F606AD0D.jpeg
She’s home. All I did was drive her up the driveway. Put her in the shop and cry. I’ll drive her tomorrow. I’m just sitting here in awe that I found her after missing since 1976-77. I sure am a happy camper.

Awesome!

This is just so cool.

While there may have been a lot of things done to the car over the years (and probably a lot to fix too), the soul of the car is, and will forever be, your Dad's.

Congratulations on getting it home!

Hawk

What an awesome story congratulations on your success. Just goes to show you the mopar family is as strong as ever, strangers stepping up and going the extra mile to help.

This has got to be one of the best stories here on FBBO!

What a fantastic story, congrats!

A great story this post turned out to be... It was from lost to found and quickly. Now a new chapter of working on it, restoring it or just driving it... Congrats!!

Looks pretty sweet! Do you have any initial plans for her?

Right now just fix the little stuff. I want an r/t hood on it. I can’t afford to have it painted yet. But it’s pretty straight. Pretty clean underneath. No rot. Probably just drive it and tinker on it. I’m definitely putting a hood on it.

Right now just fix the little stuff. I want an r/t hood on it. I can’t afford to have it painted yet. But it’s pretty straight. Pretty clean underneath. No rot. Probably just drive it and tinker on it. I’m definitely putting a hood on it.
Will you be putting back the right front end on it? or leaving it with the 70 front end? Congrats again!!

I will probably leave it for now. I do like the 70 grill. I know the marker lights on the fenders are different but I’m ok with that. I really do like the 70 grill.

I will probably leave it for now. I do like the 70 grill. I know the marker lights on the fenders are different but I’m ok with that. I really do like the 70 grill.
Congratulations on finally getting the car back. :thumbsup:

Definitely the feel-good story of the year here. :)

That was a rallye 318 car right?

It should have had the side gills with the strobe stripes too.

The rallye 318 car I had in the early 90's also had a 3.23 SG rear with sway bar.

Auto Transport Service
Back