• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am tired......

I was happy, the cancer wasn't ******* my mood. Then June 2017, the guy I rent from(known 25 years)takes up with this BITCH(we already hated each other) & moves her in. Asshole has dominated the entire property with her bullshit female leg lifting & thoroughly driven a wedge in between friend(?) & myself. Limited income, desperately trying to find a new living situation, who the **** knows what I'll do about a shop. Hard to get outside looking in.
I've been abstinent 30+ years & content without a woman in my way......being manipulated by someone else's is horseshit.....25 year friendship is down the toilet over this. Like I've always said, I have a friend, friend gets 'married', I no longer have the friend. As a rule women can't stand their 'prisoner' having single friends.
Don't be stuck in blaming her for your loss of a friend. He was less of a friend than you thought and the blame for that misunderstanding is yours not hers. She did you a favor by showing this to you and forcing you to move on with your life. She is what you needed to get started and you need to be glad she showed up. Get busy living or your obituary will be very short. Fill it up and be remembered. A year from now you will glad she appeared and you got that kick in the ***! Welcome back to life as the alternative just really sucks.

Jimi doesn't need a lecture from anyone no matter how good they think there intentions are
He is a free spirit, a gifted artist and a guy who beat back his demons his entire life. Almost all of us could not have dealt with half of what he went through in life
Do i feel sorry for him? Well Jimi would not want anyone feeling sorry for him but i respect and admire the guy and hope to meet up with him someday soon. Enough said.

Hmm,
Getting back to the OPs mindset, after all...this Post is about the OP and his lack of vision during this struggling time in his life.

Sounds like the OP has it under control
just in a bit of a funk
I won't go into "yet" another bleeding heart story...

Get a dog, people that own dogs live longer fuller lives
go fishing
go hiking
go camping
go cruising around just for shits & giggles, it always puts a grin on my face
'romp on her' a few times even better yet :lol:

go to a concert
go to the races or a car show
go biking, it's a great & healthy way to burn off energy
go for walks around the neighborhood, meet the people

have a few beers, take the edge off
go to a local pub/bar
have a BBQ, invite family or friends, work people etc.
go for a swim
go for a jog
go to a ballgame
hell just crank up the tunes on your old favorite, enjoy some music

make a point to get out a day a week, a month or more

all good ideas
enjoy life, you only go around one time, enjoy it

Hope stuff gets better for ya'

Dr. Budnicks
you'll get my bill in the mail :poke:

Last edited:
Don't know what to say other than start living, get out, meet new friends, do what you enjoy and keep your chin up. I've been dealing with a funk with my work but try to make up for it when I'm not there which isn't often enough lol.

Sounds like the OP has it under control
just in a bit of a funk
I won't go into "yet" another bleeding heart story...

Get a dog, people that own dogs live longer fuller lives
go fishing
go hiking
go camping
go cruising around just for shits & giggles, it always puts a grin on my face
'romp on her' a few times even better yet :lol:

go to a concert
go to the races or a car show
go biking, it's a great & healthy way to burn off energy
go for walks around the neighborhood, meet the people

have a few beers, take the edge off
go to a local pub/bar
have a BBQ, invite family or friends, work people etc.
go for a swim
go for a jog
go to a ballgame
hell just crank up the tunes on your old favorite, enjoy some music

make a point to get out a day a week, a month or more

all good ideas
enjoy life, you only go around one time, enjoy it

Hope stuff gets better for ya'

Dr. Budnicks
you'll get my bill in the mail :poke:

Thank you Dr. Budnicks
ALL of the above are excellent suggestions
I'm going to "borrow" some of those ideas!

I totally agree with what everyone has suggested, even our own resident doctor....the one, the only....Dr. Budnicks!!! :poke: I do need to get out and about to do more for myself.....still looking into a counselor to chat with, change of scenery perhaps on the weekends...road trips to a different city or local park! Doing some reading on the old internet.....never would have thought about it before, but when I look back my life...does make sense. Guess being an introvert is part of my problem, the friends I have I cherish and keep close...just hard to break the ice to meet new people out of the blue without a common interest??? I would love to move to another city and start fresh with everything, problem is the whole job thing....I work for the city here, with all the perks of wages/benefits and pension....and would be foolish to give that up when I could be looking at 7 more years of work before early retirement. I have this pension plus one more from a previous job, so in the next little while, going to be crunching some numbers to see if it is do-able.....get out while I can...if I can!

And I cannot stress it enough.....my minor, small funk in my life is pretty trivial compared to what others here have gone through or are going through!! My hats off to those who are fighting a bigger battle than mine!

Cannot say it enough to everyone.....

:thankyou: :luvplace: :moparsmiley:

This is my counselor, you can set up an appointment with her if you so desire
Highly professional, understands all your needs...
(tee-hee-hee)

Comic-Con hotties 11_1406072569767_7001733_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

This is my counselor, you can set up an appointment with her if you so desire
Highly professional, understands all your needs...
(tee-hee-hee)

View attachment 633405

How come I have the scene from Full metal Jacket going through my brain after seeing this??? LOL

"Me love you long time!! Boom Boom!! Only 15 dong!!!"

How come I have the scene from Full metal Jacket going through my brain after seeing this??? LOL

"Me love you long time!! Boom Boom!! Only 15 dong!!!"
She’s Korean not Vietnamese.... many won to parti with her....

I was infront of local grocery store to let my 90 year old mom out to do her weekly shopping. When behind me i hear the horn blowing from overeducated smart mouthed puke punk bitch snowflake high octave voiced takes it in the *** from his wife's strap on pussy boy. Instantly it was on.. It would have made zero difference if it was the road warriors back there altercation was going to happen. I explained calming the situation and he said in his cum drenched high pitched voice.. Well how was i supposed to know thaaatt, i caaaant see in your car (92) spirit no tint. I said well now you know, just get in your car asshole he said while i was walking away. Putting his window up. Kindly i ask the asshole to step out of his car a say that directly to my face, after few minutes he said I'm not going to jail over some old man, i said your right your going to the hospital because this old man is going to beat your *** into hamburger meat. It was stupid lost my cool but i would have went to jail for being disrespectful to my mom. All the college queer had to say was oh man my bad didn't realize that. But he had to smart mouth like many if not most of these young professionals do. Side note he went to a different store. These young fellows who weigh 130 lbs and **** talking there elders is going to become serious problem.

I went through bad times also,imagine having to let these women go because of their increased weight gain, even more traumatic is they will be isolated from my greatness. But a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. So tired of them constantly calling me begging me for sex, and offers of buying me mopars. I can only take so much.( Also have to try to have sense of humor.)

pics7.jpg 677409.jpg 603720.jpg 603764.jpg 0aded8d1a87571d2547e36c837119596.jpg

I feel for ya Curt. Life will throw curve balls. Lost my wife 2 years ago; developed a heart issue this past November; then my mom passed on in March. For me, my usual coping methods have been challenged and overcome at times. I did something I thought I would never do...found a counselor. None of these folks provide answers, but it gives someone to just talk to. Its helped a lot. I'd rather vent to her than to my kids or friends. Hang in there.
Im very sorry for your loss
I think the OP should read what you wrote and then count his blessings.

I was infront of local grocery store to let my 90 year old mom out to do her weekly shopping. When behind me i hear the horn blowing from overeducated smart mouthed puke punk bitch snowflake high octave voiced takes it in the *** from his wife's strap on pussy boy. Instantly it was on.. It would have made zero difference if it was the road warriors back there altercation was going to happen. I explained calming the situation and he said in his cum drenched high pitched voice.. Well how was i supposed to know thaaatt, i caaaant see in your car (92) spirit no tint. I said well now you know, just get in your car asshole he said while i was walking away. Putting his window up. Kindly i ask the asshole to step out of his car a say that directly to my face, after few minutes he said I'm not going to jail over some old man, i said your right your going to the hospital because this old man is going to beat your *** into hamburger meat. It was stupid lost my cool but i would have went to jail for being disrespectful to my mom. All the college queer had to say was oh man my bad didn't realize that. But he had to smart mouth like many if not most of these young professionals do. Side note he went to a different store. These young fellows who weigh 130 lbs and **** talking there elders is going to become serious problem.
90 and still doing her own shopping! Thats great! My mother in law turns 93 in a few weeks, she had been up until the last two years or so also doing her own food shopping. She also was still cooking and doing her wash. She took a turn and now we do the laundry, cook meals and i do her food shopping. She hands me a list with the coupons and exactly down to the brand of what she wants, LOL. She is sharp as a tack for the most part especially when it comes down to money LOL. God Bless your mom and your a good son.
Dont let these rude impatient ******** get to you, like that smart *** you ran into. I might not agree with your assertions about being a queer or a professional, i did laugh about the "strap on" thing but I'm sure we agree he was a asshole for sure

Just colorfully explained the situation i don't know if he was fudgepacker or not he was up scale educated prick. If i had to bet i would say he would just hold the weiner in his mouth till the swelling went away...just saying. Thankfully he left because he would have been seriously hurt, simply because he was the type who couldn't shut up. I wear my steel toe shoes everywhere. No match for ribs and cranium.

Ran into guy last year at family friendly huge car show. Got in early to get a parking spot i like, that was taking the day before. Guy comes in talking to his friends about how i am parked in his spot. One of me and four of them. So i ignored him let him vent, but he wouldn't shut up. So i asked him nicely. Asshole you accusing me of moving your chairs and taking your spot. Because everything was cleared out when i got here i have been coming to this show for 20 years. Only when i got pissed did he shut up, then one if his buddies told him the ground crew removes people's items only cars allowed to stay. Different story then. But why be asshole.

Im very sorry for your loss
I think the OP should read what you wrote and then count his blessings.

90 and still doing her own shopping! Thats great! My mother in law turns 93 in a few weeks, she had been up until the last two years or so also doing her own food shopping. She also was still cooking and doing her wash. She took a turn and now we do the laundry, cook meals and i do her food shopping. She hands me a list with the coupons and exactly down to the brand of what she wants, LOL. She is sharp as a tack for the most part especially when it comes down to money LOL. God Bless your mom and your a good son.
Dont let these rude impatient ******** get to you, like that smart *** you ran into. I might not agree with your assertions about being a queer or a professional, i did laugh about the "strap on" thing but I'm sure we agree he was a asshole for sure

Read and Heed:
They are acting in ways "I can not believe"
They have pierecings everywhere!
The have tattoos everywhere!
They are so impatient!
They are so RUDE!
They TALK in ways I can NOT understand...
They say:
Why you aint
Where you is
What he drive
Where he stay
Where he work
Where he/she be
Who you be
I blamed the Kids today but now I BLAME the Father and Mother, who in many cases was never present.
Remember: "People marched and had Rocks thrown at them as the fought for Equal Rights and a Chance for Higher Education"
People Marched for FREE SPEECH, where is it now?
These people are NOT parenting AND they are NOT holding up their end of the Bargain
They do not PARENT, but they buy their kids $500 dollar sneakers
And they won't spend $200 on Hooked on Phonics
"these same Parents cry when they see their Son/Daughter in Orange suits
(Today it's a BIG Hit TV Show...HUH?)
Black is the New Orange
Where wren the Parents when the Kid was 12?

Where were they when the kid was 18?

People putting their clothes on Backwards, SURELY in our Society a sign that something has gone wrong.
People USED to Shame Women for having Children out of WedLock...
Now, they have 8 kids from 5 different men

You said, "Don't Preach" to another Forum Member in a POST
WHY THE HELL NOT!
YES, PREACH!

SAY SOMETHING for crying out loud!

It is all about accountability and behavior

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back