• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am welcoming my wagon to the welcome wagon

Welcome from Alabama, great score.
Love my Wagon too. My grandfathers last new car.
20180907_180744.jpg

Rad wagon!!!! I love em too. It’s a sickness loving these damn cars. Welcome

Welcome from AZ...
Thanks! i was down there picking this sweet ride up!
Hello!
Welcome aboard from Ohio.
Hello!
Welcome, fun looking project.
Thanks! i am excited to get going on it!
Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Looks like a good solid project to start with. There's a lot of interior in those wagons. 440'
Yeah, Its going to be fun finding parts for it! I see a lot of custom made parts in my near future. I still plan on looking around for what I can, but can only wait around for so long.
Nice wagon. Get your gloves and respirator out when dealing with rodent poo. Once you get interior out, set off a bleach bomb on the inside to sterilize. Bleach down anything interior wise that will get reused.
Already did! Some of the pictures didnt upload. I spent 4 hours cleaning the carpet out and the floors. I still need to do the seats, but hopefully that will be here in the next week or two because I need to get it into my garage before snow flys and I cant move it at all.
Welcome from Vermont! Nice score! Great looking car and in pretty fair shape overall. People have started out with much worse. Gotta love the long roofs.
Thanks! it took over a year of looking and when i finally posted, i had a few reach out. I have spoke with a gentleman who did work with something much worse. I plan on using help from him and a few others when it comes to finding one off parts for it. I love long roofs!
You going green with that one? :D Nice Wagon.
Thanks, and no, I plan on going with a red body/black roof combination. comfortable seats and a good stereo system. I want a good, solid cruiser.
Welcome from Florida :confederateflag::welcome:I love the wagons as well View attachment 1182683View attachment 1182685
Thanks!!! your picture looks like mine! I own a 2017 Rebel 1500 and used it to tow my wagon home on a flatbed trailer! :D

I really like seeing wagons, I'd love to get one of those myself someday. I think one would look great sitting beside what I've got now.

I hope you have a smooth journey restoring this one!
Thanks! I hope my journey is smooth too, but I know how working on cars can be, nothing is ever easy lol. I love wagons and I love seeing other people who love wagons too, my wife hates wagons and she wants nothing to do with it. All I hear is, uninterrupted garage time :p

Cool car, welcome from Wisconsin.
Thanks!
Station wagons-

The SUV of yesterday.
I dont mind living in yesterday's era :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, great score.
Love my Wagon too. My grandfathers last new car.
View attachment 1182689
Thanks! and thats a Beautiful wagon!
Howdy from New Mexico.
Howdy!
Rad wagon!!!! I love em too. It’s a sickness loving these damn cars. Welcome
Thanks! I thought I was going crazy not being able to find one and damn near gave up hope trying to find them, last ditch effort before I called it quits payed off!
Welcome from NY
Thanks!
G,day from Australia :welcome:
Thanks! from the other side of the world!

Welcome from Tx, love the car as it is, and lokks really solid.
Looks like a great canidate for a modern hemi swap!
Start you a build thread so we can get updates on your progress!

Thanks! i was down there picking this sweet ride up!

Hello!

Hello!

Thanks! i am excited to get going on it!

Yeah, Its going to be fun finding parts for it! I see a lot of custom made parts in my near future. I still plan on looking around for what I can, but can only wait around for so long.

Already did! Some of the pictures didnt upload. I spent 4 hours cleaning the carpet out and the floors. I still need to do the seats, but hopefully that will be here in the next week or two because I need to get it into my garage before snow flys and I cant move it at all.

Thanks! it took over a year of looking and when i finally posted, i had a few reach out. I have spoke with a gentleman who did work with something much worse. I plan on using help from him and a few others when it comes to finding one off parts for it. I love long roofs!

Thanks, and no, I plan on going with a red body/black roof combination. comfortable seats and a good stereo system. I want a good, solid cruiser.

Thanks!!! your picture looks like mine! I own a 2017 Rebel 1500 and used it to tow my wagon home on a flatbed trailer! :D

Thanks! I hope my journey is smooth too, but I know how working on cars can be, nothing is ever easy lol. I love wagons and I love seeing other people who love wagons too, my wife hates wagons and she wants nothing to do with it. All I hear is, uninterrupted garage time :p

Thanks!

I dont mind living in yesterday's era :)
[/QUOTE]
There are alot of Hotrods but only a few HotRodWagon's tell her that you are trendsetting lol

I love a nice wagon! Welcome aboard!

@Viewsonic

How are your rear headliner retainer strips?

We have a member here that repro's them and they are jam up good.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. It looks like you have a very solid project there. Good luck with it. Here's what I did with a '67 Coronet wagon that I had; one-of-none Coronet R/T wagon complete with 440, 4-speed, bucket seats with centre "buddy' seat, 150 mph speedo dash, hood scoop and all R/T badging.

scan0001[2].jpg scan0002[2].jpg scan0003[1].jpg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back