• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I bought a Challenger!

I bought a new R/T in "11" after an older woman sideswiped my 99 300M in a parking garage. Got the 300 back from the body shop looking like new, and told the wife it was time for it to find a new home. Local dealer had an 11 R/T with a 6 speed that I thought would make a nice replacement. Got to the dealer and it was gone. Had this one with FlowMaster exhaust already installed setting on the show room floor. Test drove it and I was hooked. Had to put a battery in it in "21", buts that's all I've done to it except routine maintenance, and tires.
car.JPG

I bought a new R/T in "11" after an older woman sideswiped my 99 300M in a parking garage. Got the 300 back from the body shop looking like new, and told the wife it was time for it to find a new home. Local dealer had an 11 R/T with a 6 speed that I thought would make a nice replacement. Got to the dealer and it was gone. Had this one with FlowMaster exhaust already installed setting on the show room floor. Test drove it and I was hooked. Had to put a battery in it in "21", buts that's all I've done to it except routine maintenance, and tires.View attachment 1415934
Great looking Challenger in a great color. Ryder Graphix sells the stripe tip decals to continue the stripes onto the front bumper. They are 29 bucks.

Auto Transport Service
Back