• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I dismantled my first engine block today Yiippee!

Sorry again guys,what effects some dosen't effect others.Did mean to cause all that eye pain!:realcrazy:
You did or didn't mean too lol

Anyways, my first engine disassembly was a 361 that was supposed to be a 383. The guy wouldn't give me my money back and knew it wasn't going to sell so it got used as an eddykational exorcise when I was 19. Kinda late but dad wouldn't let my buy my first car with a smoking flat head in a 2 dr sedan 52 Ferd for 50 bucks when I was 14. So, I continued messing with go carts etc and tinkering with BS engines. Nothing like milling a head on a driveway :D. First engine assembly (after tearing it down) was a 289 when I was 23 or so but it was several years later that things got more serious and started building some horsepower...even used professional tools like mics and stuff after getting a job as a machinist and learning how to use them. I think I learnt how to use em....

My first one was at 17 ('61 Ford 390)......and it ran after I reassembled it..........though it smoked more than before I started.

There's a forum for stuff like what was posted.....and yes, that sort of stuff along with political stuff isn't allowed in the General Forum and if you wish to complain, do it to the boss and see how far you go with that :D and if you don't like what he says, there's always https://www.yellowbullet.com/main/news.php :jackoff:

Made me laugh too but at the same time, it made me do something that I knew someone would bitch about.
Its all good,and yes people will complain either way.

Sorry again guys,what effects some dosen't effect others.Did mean to cause all that eye pain!:realcrazy:
Now I have to wear glasses thanks for burning my eyes :thumbsup: thank you I need a laugh that day.

Auto Transport Service
Back