• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Stop complaining and go to work........millions of illegals are depending on you! :(:(:(

I noticed ‘ironbuilt’ chimed in with a “like”. One year it was so cold, we went out in 5min. increments to crank down dolly legs to drop a trailer!! Yup, it was cold & the grease/lube was a little thick.I swear that one revolution took 60secs.
I dropped my trailer last week in North Dakota. It was 4 below zero. I swear it took an hour for the landing gear to go down.

Always find it damn hard to walk that 30 feet from the back door to the shop. Some days I just sit here on FBBO !

Used to be easy. Working the extra board in my 20’s. Phone rang, “ how fast can you get here?
Now, takes time to prepare. Charge all the phones and devices. Rest. Hang upside down. PBJ cause I am cheap. Coffee thermos cause I’m cheap. Gastronomical episodes. List at door so I don’t forget anything. There is more. Used to just run out the door and jump on the BMW. Gets complicated towards the end.

Office day tomorrow...I'll go in about 730-800 to finalize a couple of bids.Tuesday I'll be excited to get back in the field...starting an ammonia compressor and power substation change-out project, but first..demo! Rabbit time!

Hmmm, nice to be retired. I remember mondays. Now Monday is my workout day then Costco.

I noticed ‘ironbuilt’ chimed in with a “like”. One year it was so cold, we went out in 5min. increments to crank down dolly legs to drop a trailer!! Yup, it was cold & the grease/lube was a little thick.I swear that one revolution took 60secs.
It would take that long to put coats on and pee before each trip out the door.

Yeah, I like my job but after 5-6 days of staying up late, sleeping in and lazing around, Im not all that motivated to get back to the regular routine just yet. What about you ?
Twice retired at 59. What's work?

I go to work same business 40 years. I complain every day, I still go, hate it some days. I figure if i can get 2 more years ill pull the plug on work. Except the money is really good.
Life is short - bail when you can. Unless you need the money. Enjoy your life while you’re reasonably young and healthy. It can change in a heartbeat - literally. Ask me how I know....

Auto Transport Service
Back