• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found another 69 charger

I am the problem I have the money I just keep car money and "life" money apart so I don't f myself !

Yes my kids are the most important thing
I want a charger bad I had to sell a few to stay afloat back when I got hurt and the prices are going up alot I'm afraid if I don't grab one soon I'll never get one !
Yeah my back is bad but if I am smart and only do little at a time I can handle it "it's not a race"
I have a few personal projects and a bunch of fix cars to sell !

As for bills I payed my house and cars of years ago when I was work 80 hours a week it was very easy .
So I just have my own rule about the money so I don't get into trouble with family .
Honestly I want to build something that will have good value be cool that my girls will ride in to shows and one day inherent and enjoy long past me being around !
My 3 year old has a thing for pink cudas but that's on her I deff can't afford a pink cuda
So maybe a charger will make her happy

So much for following your own rule.:rolleyes:

I find that after making several bad decisions, lying to my wife always makes things better. (What could go wrong?)

Maybe the entire story is all BS, and all about the money. If he really does not want it to sell post it for 50K. Who knows.

It isn't the woman, dude. That is the excuse, not the reason.
Well in my case, all my buddies from the 80’s sold off their muscle cars. Marriage, family, other things. I’m sure I would have as well. A pic from 1988.
20E5D1EC-1D08-461F-BBF3-9EDC424F704D.jpeg
And a recent pic.
75BF5FE6-6CF2-4A88-8AE1-F094569EFEC9.jpeg

You still have the cars....do they still run and drive? If not, you can't blame women for that!

1 baby.jpg

The OP (is not a rich man by his own admission) has:
Lots of cars (sell all but 1 or 2)
Lots of parts (sell all of them).
Lots of guns (sell all of them except 1 or 2)
Sell all of the ammo with the guns you sell above.

Basically, the OP should liquidate virtually everything (toys), payoff some bills, and put some money in the bank for those inevitable rainy days that come along.

You still have the cars....do they still run and drive? If not, you can't blame women for that!

View attachment 1193707

The Charger and ‘Cuda both run and drive. The ‘Cuda is street legal. Both V code 4-speed from the factory. The Satellite is going to be a 440 4 speed Strange Dana GTX... as the money comes. I paid less for all three cars than Speedkore wants for their carbon fiber ‘70 Charger hood. Ah... the 80’s!

You can get married and keep your cars with the correct woman, that you don't lie to or hide **** from. Marriage is a two way street, but usually we're following each other! LOL
beeswinger4.JPG

You can get married and keep your cars with the correct woman, that you don't lie to or hide **** from. Marriage is a two way street, but usually we're following each other! LOL
View attachment 1193714

I’ve sold stuff off when I had to do what I thought was financially right for the family at the time, but over the last few years I’ve come back with a vengeance to make up for lost time.

View attachment 1193707
I married a.....(fill in the blank) mentally challenged woman in 86 and didn't know she was mentally challenged and tried to make it work even though I finally figured out that she was mentally challenged several years later. Yup, my fault. Should have at least taken psychology 101 BEFORE tying any knots. That alone would have helped a bit imo.

I’ve sold stuff when I had to do what I thought was financially right for the family at the time, but over the last few years I’ve come back with a vengeance to make up for lost time.
Did the same thing for the 'family' but it didn't work. Now that I'm retired, divorced and 'she' now has the money and I'm 70....I don't see much about coming back with a vengeance. Been trying but not much has been happening especially during the freakin pandemic. One positive thing is that 'she' is finally gone and that alone is a 'coming back'!!

I didn't lie she was just expecting the money back in the back yesterday .now she's getting worried that I can't sell my projects I told her it takes more time then a week. We will see how this week goes with selling stuff
The deuce and a half was supposed to be sold too then the guy mages me with I spent the money sorry . Then offered half .

It always works out

On better news I did find and lined up a mint 69 grille I'm going for mid December it's in ga stuff should be moving by then

I didn't lie she was just expecting the money back in the back yesterday .now she's getting worried that I can't sell my projects I told her it takes more time then a week. We will see how this week goes with selling stuff
The deuce and a half was supposed to be sold too then the guy mages me with I spent the money sorry . Then offered half .

It always works out

On better news I did find and lined up a mint 69 grille I'm going for mid December it's in ga stuff should be moving by then

Did you tell her you priced it at 25K because you knew it wouldn’t sell? And you only put it for sale where she could see it to buy yourself some time? You’re either lying to her or you’re lying to us.
And your other projects aren’t selling because you’re asking to much for them too. You don’t have what you think you have. And now you’re buying more parts you can’t afford?
Good luck.

and its for sale!!
that didnt take long!!
hope that you give the members here a shot at it too.
btw,lol,you just listed a car asking 25k with 1 picture...Ballsy!

Mopar Swap Shop.
Ashlee Auchter · 37m ·
So I just bought this project and may have bit off a bit more then I can handle at this point . I've always wanted one of these but now might not be the time !
Cars a 69 charger yes the best looking car ever made !
Was a 383 auto car no fender tag no build sheet (doesn't really matter it's a 383 car)
I have a list that totals over $15000 in just sheet metal for this car
Some is installed some is hung most is in wrappers still !
I also have a 440 that goes with it and a 833 4 speed car has a 8 3/4 rear
There's other stuff I have to like front end parts door hinges ...... Car needs full restoration but as you all know these area are insane prices and continue to rise .
You could buy a rust bucket for $20k then buy all the sheet metal or skip all the super pain in the but work and big money stuff and go right to welding metal !
Please no stupid ?'s if your interested and have cash contact me !
If not please don't bother me this is a big boy toy not cheap to finish you need deep pockets !!!!
If it's posted it's available don't send generic msg I won't respond ! First with cash gets it !
Can get most loaded in car for shipping will steer .
Shipping is buyers responsibility
Will deal with over seas money must transfer first before car is released
If your interested you come look pictures are useless since most is in bags and boxes
Might (big might ) trade for finished car prefer 73-74 hard top charger!

=AZX1HfDbnczbt3fJu5ceGIt9xhLuny3lfa0YoEa-VUeWnSIShGda9YrPSmSz5OUUR9nIpPbSkXH9YBJcXnDedj8gyfOkK3AGQ7Qtdnp_NrkSR8zUqgYuMn2n_ayfxVdAeMBddxz3GOCdJy1AuKn9YIK2mJHg3rfH2ItFAgp1cdt0zxV7mDQH5aoNKr4MHrnpzWU3n3ty3lJCuxk-saQuW1Dn&__tn__=EH-R']View attachment 1193279
Looks like I have to pay out to my buddies here - I had it down for 4th of July next year when it would come up for sale.....boy did I underestimate the target date. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tenor.gif

All credibility lost with me now. :rolleyes:

This thread kind of reminds me of several threads posted by wanta70bad, or some handle like that from a couple of years ago......
Ahhh yes....THAT guy... run the tape boys & girls. :rofl:

And to think we nearly had a Charity auction to help this guy out not long ago. :mob:

Auto Transport Service
Back