• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found another one!

jbearden

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Today I was driving around the country side and found a 66 Charger just sitting in front of someone's house.It is that teal color Chrysler had.383 4 speed.Console was and shifter was still in the car.Interior is complete,but piled up inside it.Basically no front end due from a wreck.No motor or trans.What should I offer them if I catch them at home sometime?Car was last registered in 83 according to the tags.

Try asking them what they'd like to get for it. You might be surprised.

I'll have enough parts left over from the 66 & 67 Charger I'm doing right now to get it started pretty good.Plus I have an extra 383 and 4 speed from a 69 RR.If the price is right I might just add a 3rd one.

I love that color, and would love to have a clean Texas body 4 speed car....

sounds like a great start to another project, especially since you are deep in parts.

I went by the house again today.Nobody home.Guess I'll try to go by this weekend.Even if they don't want to sell it I would like to see another 1st gen on the road.Maybe they could use the extra parts I have?A 4 speed car would be nice to have...

Auto Transport Service
Back