• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know know, another will it fit thread….

To each his own of course....but I like the cream one a LOT more.
The high altitude look was hot back in the early 70's. I could let some air out of the Hi Jackers and lower the torsion bars for a new look. :lol:

But who the hell built that house ?!?
:rofl: The street goes downhill. That's the way the picture was taken. May be that's why the house is for sale. :rofl:

Sorry for another “will it fit thread” :lol:

I just spotted these on eBay. I have a 1968 Plymouth GTX, with +2” leaf springs. I’ve read I can put 15x10s on it. I’ve read you need 5-5.5”’of backspacing, so with these being 4” of backspacing will they work?

KEYSTONE 1970's KLASSIC CLASSIC UNI-LUG VINTAGE WHEEL 15 X 10 | eBay
Not without sitting outside the fender, or hitting it if it's not jacked up enough. Wait for the correct wheels. 15 x 10's on '68/'69 b-bodies work with my 29.5" tall x 9" slicks.
Have 5.5" bs.

Not without sitting outside the fender, or hitting it if it's not jacked up enough. Wait for the correct wheels. 15 x 10's on '68/'69 b-bodies work with my 29.5" tall x 9" slicks.
Have 5.5" bs.
Yep, you’re a little late to the party:lol:

I’m waiting for the right ones to show up, that was just I saw it will it work? No. Done.

Auto Transport Service
Back