• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my best friend this morning

Red,
so sorry to hear this, please know that we are all here for you, please reach out to any of us if we can do anythink, or if you just neeed to talk, sending prayers your way

She was a lovely woman, may you find comfort in the cherished memories you have of her.

Sorry for your loss. GOD bless you and your family. God is blessing her now.

My sincere condolences to you and your family! I am sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss, you will be in my prayers.

Prayers to you.
Remember the book says life is like a vapor or a mist and is gone, but heaven is eternity.

So hard to lose
the one you choose,
to share those lifelong days.
But rest assured her voice his heard
as you miss her special ways.
The way she laughed, the way she cried,
the way she stood by you,
will never be forgotten, as she truly
loved you too.

God bless

Sorry your wife passed. Prayers for you and your family.

I'm having a hard time finding the words, it hits close to home.
My wife, Gloria passed two weeks ago on 10Aug2022, and the funeral was last Thursday.
Monday 22Aug2022 would have been our 14 th year anniversary, and we had been together 18 years.
She had interstitial lung disease, and I was able to take care of her the last three weeks with at home hospice care.

Sorry your wife passed. Prayers for you and your family.

I'm having a hard time finding the words, it hits close to home.
My wife, Gloria passed two weeks ago on 10Aug2022, and the funeral was last Thursday.
Monday 22Aug2022 would have been our 14 th year anniversary, and we had been together 18 years.
She had interstitial lung disease, and I was able to take care of her the last three weeks with at home hospice care.
I am very sorry for your loss, we never know how close we are until a time of sorrow.

I am very sorry for your loss, we never know how close we are until a time of sorrow.
Thanks. I hope your doing well. I have been having a hard time trying to sleep, and been pretty stressed out.

Thanks. I hope your doing well. I have been having a hard time trying to sleep, and been pretty stressed out.
I’m here if you would like to talk.

So sorry for your loss !

Auto Transport Service
Back