• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I miss talkin bout cars......

I haven’t touched my roadrunner in a while. So no mopar questions or advice needed
The kids, mother in law and brother in laws cars have taken up a lot of time. The mother in laws Ford Escape oxy sensors, CV joints and MAF which was easy. still won’t pass smog though, kids 4 runner needed to change the knock sensors what a job that was the other kids mustang suspension mods. The brother in law….hyundai tiburon, too much to even list.
sometimes I want to hide the tools. now it’s way too hot to work on the roadrunner.
I hear ya! The X wanted a PT Cruiser but I wouldn't buy one because of the pita they are to work on. What does she do.....? Once the youngest was old enough to drive, they went and bought a PT GT turbo. Man....I'm so glad that car is history!!

Well Alvin, as we can recollect, could be a PIA...

In other news, Bambi bought the farm last night a couple driveways up from me.

AAE60C01-096C-4CDE-BD41-558C41A509CF.jpeg

1399B70C-2369-405D-BAB0-0FF60C14A263.jpeg

And this guy came over for a visit looking for his chipmunk dinner.

C93745BE-691D-4DF0-A5E3-199144810EE0.jpeg

E5232B0B-73C3-48BF-BDDE-AE522B7CC00A.jpeg

I picked up my front seat base, I had in for repair, so I got that installed
16550706541728896822224040589860.jpg
this weekend. I also had to weld the tab back on the exhaust tip, that I found when I stored it last Fall. I need a new battery for it, but I have a spare, so I put that in, and it should be ready to go.
I've also been trying to finish the front shop, walls and ceiling, just have to hang some light fixtures, and rehab the rear wall, and doorway. Hope to finish up, and get some time off this Summer...
16550709646287787611114509588757.jpg
16550710913383526541053061940486.jpg

I'll get started on replacing the front suspension in the evenings this week if I don't work late. Replacing everything except the steering rack (I think:p). Adding a front strut tower brace to improve turn-in.
IMG_20210523_190454688.jpg

Got lotsa **** to do on the Coronet, the Imperial, and the Chevy square-body pickup. I tore my bursa in my left shoulder about a month or so back, and it's insanely painful to manipulate under the dash or the hood without screaming in pain. The wind can blow wrong, and I get the pain. It sucks, because right now, I have both the time and energy to work on stuff, but it ain't happening right now. Got PT twice a week until after Thanksgiving. It IS getting better, I have to say.

Sure.
Anyone have any advice on fixing the transmission in a 2003 Honda CRV ?
Update:
The wires to the shift solenoids were chewed by rodents. I soldered in new sections and all is well.
I know that there were hundreds of members here that were anxious to know the outcome of a HONDA repair so I had to respond. I care that much, people.
It takes a FORUM to restore a car, after all. Just like a “wise” woman once said “ It takes a village to raise a child”.

A15FBA16-3AE4-40BF-8B55-947AB9C8B7DA.jpeg

Got lotsa **** to do on the Coronet, the Imperial, and the Chevy square-body pickup. I tore my bursa in my left shoulder about a month or so back, and it's insanely painful to manipulate under the dash or the hood without screaming in pain. The wind can blow wrong, and I get the pain. It sucks, because right now, I have both the time and energy to work on stuff, but it ain't happening right now. Got PT twice a week until after Thanksgiving. It IS getting better, I have to say.
Get well soon, that has to suck...

John Force in his early days driving
Nolan Pricthards 23 T tub Donovan Hemi AA/FA Beaver Hunter
autographed

23 Ford T F-A Beaver Hunter John Force Driving Nolan Pritchard car.jpg

Cool photo of the car that got me into drag racing (altereds esp.)
Dave Hough's & Nannook Of The North, Ed Donovan Alum. Hemi

23 Ford T F-A Nanook & cop.jpg

Cunningham's some Early Chrysler Hemi powered
some Caddy powered
C2 C3 C5

53 Cunningham c3 Hemi c2r c5 & aero c4.jpg

20170624_135105.jpg
20170624_135053.jpg
20170624_135042.jpg

Simione museum in Philly, Dr Simione pulled it out every year to run it around parking lot (Mopar power). Dr passed, HOPE THEY KEEP RUNNING IT!!

Lost picture of Bugatti Tank car!!! It is at museum too!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back