• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a hole in the head I guess.

You have more than five yourself!

shhhh-8dbf717c04.jpg

Sadly Southern Alberta was hit with a snow storm. It was sent up here from Montana. Apparently they were sick of it. So that made me put the trip off until mid week or next weekend. The weather is supposed get above zero by then (32 for you guys) and that will make for a safer journey. It’s killin’ me!

80C3E5AE-9B4E-4904-87B9-9AD234999ED5.jpeg

Last edited:
I was just wondering if she made it home yet? Soon, spring will be here. Soon.

The roads went for crap yesterday. That’s ok. It is not going anywhere. I’m delivering a TA and picking the Satellite up on the way back home. No point taking chances with classic cars, trailers and winter roads! I don’t need extra body work.

Nice score. Ya had me for a second until I scrolled down! (That top '71 is bad-***).

Well it’s only one more day of suffering and then I go grab the 71. In the mean time I had my donator delivered. A 74 loaded Sebring plus. Plus lots of rust too. But it has a ton of stuff and I couldn’t turn it down! I have decided to plant a 440 into the car and add some of the goodies from this car to make a GTX clone. It has the roof skin, trunk lid and floor shift column I need along with the console brackets, slap stick shifter and linkage. Hell it has the 400 and 727, so the trans may get used too. I may go as far as A/C and power windows. I'll have to look at the tinted glass and decide which is better. It also has electric rear defrost. Not that I would ever need that, but it is an option.

A7D3596E-6EE0-46D0-956C-8EFBBE1BA9E8.jpeg
8CE2CD2F-4827-4735-A202-7198F2B806DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back