• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i need your support in this hecktic week !

I have dealt with back pain off and on since 1998. Last year I had an MRI that detected a bulged disc. Most of the time, I feel great but once or twice a year, it flares up and knocks me on my *** for a few days. Here is my point: There is something about back pain that really affects the mood! I get dark feelings of hopelessness, doom and fear that I'll be like that forever....then a few days pass (While on medication) I am back to feeling great and in my normal positive mood. It is really strange how it affects people. I wonder if there is some type of enzyme or chemical that is released during injury that leads to this. I have had pains in other places that never left me feeling depressed or hopeless.
Good luck with it all.

nice buick you had ...i have a 70 gs 455 and love the car ...well ? please let us know what the jury said ....i sure hope you get all you deserve

The waiting . . . has got to be the hardest part , you have no control ( except your case ) and all you can do is wait . . .

Best wishes coming your way . . .

Well guys we won but didn't win! We were awarded moneys witch was about just enough to pay past medical fees and attorney fees . So after all is said and done I might get $1000-$2000 bucks that's it! So not enough to pay my co pay for my up coming surgery,so I'm in a bad spot yet again! I'm going to file for disability and go from there I don't know what to do ! My wife has taken my guns from me and has her father baby sitting me tomorrow!

Your wife is a wise gem and her father must be a great guy.

It is good that you got at least a partial victory. Regarding the guns, what may seem extreme to you is actually a smart move that costs you nothing. The mood swings that people can get could take you to a place you can not return from. (Maybe a 1 in 100 chance) I am not one to advocate senseless safety actions but since a self inflicted gunshot would is often fatal, this was a wise move.

Auto Transport Service
Back