• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Quit Facebook Today and You Should, Too!

I'm sure they would strive harder to keep lefties and useful idiots. But, their algorythm made it clear to them I was a Bible thumping Christian, gun toting, Constitutional conservative. So, I think they made it easy for me to leave taking my unwanted opinions elsewhere.
I DO agree that they try and get rid of anyone thats a conservative or has ''spirit guided morals" but if your morals says that he is now referred to she and thats all OK then alls good. that part of fb I dislike . whoever on here is a conservative you should find graham allen or daily rant ... good stuff!!!!!

We're a Facebookless family. Never been on, don't care what it does - never will be on it - nor will the kids I don't have .......

a billion dollar company that has no products..
it didn't take me long to figure out that
You are the product!!!
I think i posted on my account once in the last 5 years
i will keep using their bandwidth and provide them with not much data to show for it.

Not me.. No facebook.. bad enough that my wife wants to know what I do all day..

I shut mine down years ago, the day an ex tracked me down on it. No thanks!

1268.jpeg

I'm not dumb enough to have an account. Why sit and read how someone else lives their lives when I can go out and live my own?

I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. 25 likes. I put on the pair of shoes with red laces. 16 likes. Sally went to her first day of school. 37 likes. Watching Bachelor right now. OMG!!!! 500 likes.

There's more better things to do.

I spend enough time on this site and a few others. I have never felt the need to join that bullshit cult.

I'm not dumb enough to have an account. Why sit and read how someone else lives their lives when I can go out and live my own?

I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. 25 likes. I put on the pair of shoes with red laces. 16 likes. Sally went to her first day of school. 37 likes. Watching Bachelor right now. OMG!!!! 500 likes.

There's more better things to do.
It's much better doing that kind of thing here.

Pimple-Face. Anything found there submitted by my other half.

i do facebook everyday,all dragstrips use it,thats how i find out if there open or not,have lots of racer friends on there

I do realize and acknowledge that there are/were some good and informative groups on FB. One of the guys on this site who I conversed with belongs to a group of 73 & 74 Road Runners that reportedly has over 500 members. He tried to persuade me to rejoin but I just couldn't do it!

You guys seem to use different Facebook than I am :wtf: My facebook is all about Mopar groups, events and marketplaces. I've found my Chryslers ex-owners and chatted with them, lots of great conversations around the world etc. If you dont want to see someones toilet or food updates, you dont have to see them, block them!

Auto Transport Service
Back