• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I'm going to post my tti exhaust install.

exhaust leak at the header flange
No headers. Just manifolds, but I fixed the leak. It was between the manifolds and cylinder heads. I forgot to put gaskets in there..... Sorry guys pics are coming. I'm just in the middle of a move right now and as soon as I find my floor jack I'll Jack up the car and take some pics.

Okay, I have the exhaust completely installed, but a few adjustments still need to be made. The biggest hold up is that I was stupid and didn't order the modified torque shaft @ the time… But as soon as that arrives, I'll get the pipes aligned, post some pics, and a video of the exhaust note.

Well, sorry for such the hold off. I'm restoring the car now, but I have a few pics of the finished install, and boy it sounded good! But not too loud, which is great! I drove on this exhaust for about 2 weeks, no big issues. When I reinstall after the body and paint is done, I will have to tweak one of the tailpipes that was maybe 1/2" off of the proper location. Very high quality, and I'll never buy any other brand of exhaust systems for mopars.

DSCF1286.JPG DSCF1285.JPG DSCF1263.JPG DSCF1283.JPG DSCF1291.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back