• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I thought I was asking to much for the charger.

well I've been called far worse than grumpy :lol:
why "cut off your nose to spite your face" ?
just sell on both sites ,put the same price on your stuff that you are going to ask on eBay.
one suggestion once you've sold it let it go, don't go looking for it and you won't be pissed about someone else making a quid like you did
twocents.gif

one suggestion once you've sold it let it go, don't go looking for it

Haha. Theres nothing worse then a previous owner revisiting your aquisition. Couple years ago i got an email asking how the old 46 chevy wss coming along, how do i respond with "you mean the one rottong in the woods outback?" Thats an emsil i pretended i never got...

Just last week i got an email asking how my remodeling was coming on this 79 dodge motorhome i got. Had to tell the guy that when i gutted it, it was rotten out from his poor job repairing the roof and had to tear it down to a running chassis, but at least itll live again. Putting a 47 dodge cab on it and the bed and hydraulics from a junk 1 ton ramp truck to make a cool custom car hauler. 440 727 13k gvw chassis. Thats the project im doing with my dad i mentioned above.

Auto Transport Service
Back