• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I wonder what Don Johnson drives now.

SteveSS

Local time
1:21 AM
Reaction score
Johnson has always been famous for the cars he uses in His television shows. He had the Ferrari Daytona, Testarossa, and even a 3rd gen Camaro in Miami Vice.

Of course, the Nash Bridges 'Cuda was iconic. They are talking about a reboot of that series but I wonder what Johnson drives in real life. Googled it and couldn't find it.

1 Troll 5.jpg

1 laugh 3.jpg

In Miami Vice the Daytona was actually a kit car on a Corvette frame. The stunt Testarossa was a Pantera in disguise. Between the Daytona and Testarossa he drove a Chevy pickup from the 50s.
The Cuda were clones. There were six of them, none with Hemis. They had anything from 318s to 440s. And the paint wasn't the factory color.

I saw him on a talk show a year or so back. He does have a newer Ferrari....

ferrari Gave him the testarossa,they loved him.
he sold that in 2002.

Does Don Johnson have a Ferrari?
Don Johnson is selling six vehicles from his stable of cars, including a silver Ferrari Testarossa he received from Enzo Ferrari in the 1980s when he was playing Sonny Crockett on the "Miami Vice" television series. ... "Over the years, I've enjoyed owning and driving these automobiles," Johnson said.Dec 13, 2002

heres the guy who actually built the cars for miami vice.

Auto Transport Service
Back