• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID caliper

DaveW

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
I'm new to Mopars, trying to ID these calipers on my 64 Belvedere. Couldn't find anything searching these numbers.
20221227_152606.jpg

20221227_151636.jpg

73 up A, B-body slider caliper type. Very popular with conversions, looks like the standard 73-up 10-3/4" rotor too. Piston diameter could narrow it down some.

Rotors look like 10.75"
So something like a '74 Satellite should get me the correct brake hoses for these calipers?

Rotors look like 10.75"
So something like a '74 Satellite should get me the correct brake hoses for these calipers?
74 B-body were rear mounted and those appear to be front mounted by the pics so I would be more inclined to use a 74 A-Body hose which are front mounted.

Rotors look like 10.75"
Yours are front mounted. Many people put them on the rear. Brake hoses on a conversion can be tricky. I'm sure a few here will have info.

You could take some pics and shoot them over to Dr Diff and he will hook you up with the correct hoses.

Sometimes you have to hang the calipers in the back to clear sway bar. The spindle/bracket assembly are completely swappable side to side. If you mount the calipers to the rear, you will need to remove the flex line bracket from the frame rail behind the "A" arm and reattach it ahead of the "A" arm. Then you can use stock flex line.

PA280018.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back