• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you had to pick one car that no one could even give to you.....

I just thought of a few more.

Smart car. What a limp wristed weenie car. NO way I'd ever want one of those turds.
Toyota Prius. Hideous and slow.
Nissan Cube. Once again, hideous and slow.
ANY Kia. Who would ever want a car with a name given to fallen military soldiers?

Smart car. Toyota Prius. Nissan Cube. ANY Kia. Who would ever want a car with a name given to fallen military soldiers?

yeah well, i guess they don't understand what it's like trying to keep peace around the world...

i would take the sneaker train before i would even considering driving any of these POS's

Wow, that's quite a story!! Sounds like another story of a big corporation that only cares about their bottom line and not the people that get them to that bottom line. Thanks for telling us.

Sorry, pal. You seem a bit naive on this one. Companies are not charities. They are in business to generate profits, not to provide a "Cradle to grave" lifestyle for the community.
Michael Moore took this "Hey, GM owes it to the community to stay here" mentality in the "Roger and me" movie he made. Corporations are not meant to be a welfare program. They exist to sell a service or product. If the demand for the service or product goes down, they have to do what they can to remain financially stable. A company that loses money can't stay in business for long.

Citroen or any other French Automotive POS, Volvo, Saab, Yugo, Honda Civic or CRX, Prius, Ford Exploder, Bronco II, mid 80's S-10/S-15 with 60* V6 or any late 70's-late 80's even into the 90's Mustangs... you couldn't pay me to own any of them.... That's just the short list

Last edited:
#1 Aztec! Holy ****, that thing was FUGLY.

Then of course the usual: Geo Metro, Yugo, SmartCar, Mini, Fiat, PT Cruiser, Soul, Cube, Scion xB (another cube), Pinto, etc.

Oh, add: most 80's cars & trucks, especially the Saabs, Subarus, & Volvos.

ANY Kia. Who would ever want a car with a name given to fallen military soldiers?
Interesting, until just now, I never even associated Kia with "K.I.A." I'm guessing most people don't, especially civilian. No disrespect, but that's a new one to me.

you have to pick one car... not a whole host of cars...LOL

That smart car would be it...LOL I wouldn't be caught dead in one.. which is what you are when they get in an accident

The new boxes that look like a washer/ dryer on wheelbarrow wheels. And anything newer than 1970

All those former employees of volkswagen who lost everything, got depressed blah blah blah, I have no sympathy towards what happened after they lost their jobs. It's **** that Volkswagen had to close their doors, but that's life. They were getting paid so well, yet they were going out drinking, blowing all their money and when Volkswagen closed their doors the workers had to find someone other than themselves to blame for going broke. That's why you should always have extra money put aside for when life goes sour. Business is business, no company in the world is going to keep a factory that is loosing money open because they dont want their employees to lose jobs.

Pontiac Sunfire, Aztec, Cube, Metro, Smart Car, Prius................Can't stand the cubical SUV with Metro sized wheels and wrap around fish tank windows and nothing is more aggravating than a Sunfire with rally stripes.

Mind you, there are a lot of cars I wouldn't like to have. One of my all time favorite cars to hate was the AMC Pacer. Even AMC guys have to admit that thing was horrible from any angle. Then the Pontiac Aztec came out and I had to admit that thing was fugly, but I am not sure it eclipsed the Pacer.

When the Nissan Cube came out there was no doubt that it was worse than the AMC Pacer. That is the worst looking modern day car I could think of to drive.

Oldsmobile, the car that i had two of and they would nickle and dime you to death, Had a 76 Cutlass that was unreal in breaking down and a Olds 88, Regency Braham 98? I know that isint spelled right but the only two we've had and both would break you driving them with parts. Never had any luck with them at all, after the second one i said never again.

all of ya are lying. you'd take any free car that was drivable .

How about luxury ugly? A Cadillac cimmeron.

Auto Transport Service
Back