• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignorant Non Driving Car Thieves

Can profiling be a bad thing if it's true? In the early seventies I had long hair and dressed like a hippie. I'm sure I was profiled as a drug user. Yes, in fact I was. God dammit I was a beautiful hippie though. I was thinking about my school years and girls I dated. After first hour I was kissing one girl then moved to the second floor where I was kissing another girl before 2nd hour started.

But I digress, profiling is what we used to call prejudiced. Pre-judging someone based on outward appearances. We all do it, good or bad. It can be a survival instinct. 4 black youths are walking towards you with hoodies and pants hanging off their butts. Are you going to prejudge these guys? Tell the truth.

Last edited:
A person gets shot every 2 hours and 58 minutes? THAT should be front page news.
I got "youths" and "teens', but I forgot "looters."

Last edited:
My wife and I gonna take our annual vacation in Chicago next November , this is going to be our second visit to the wind city ,we found Chicago beautiful and we stay down town, we feel it was a safe city for the tourist and such a beautiful place to stay (recommendations are accepted to visit cool places in Chicago )
Stay safe and avoid the South side.

Auto Transport Service
Back