• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im back in the mopar world!!!!!!!

craig ny

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Well a deal was made, deposit was left and ill get her tomorrow shes mine! 68 Satellite 440 auto column shift. A good solid car! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
010100011602010300200808093c1b7b135.jpg

More pics when the car gets here(some time today) Im not sure of the color name, it had a repaint a copule of years ago, but ive seen another Satellite this color or close to it, its like a light gold, I dig it too!

Excellent purchase!
Saves alot of work that the 67 you looked at would have had you doin!
Now start savin for the rear tires you will have to keep replacing.:yes:

Sweet! Should I be nosy and ask what you gave for it?

That is a question I have always wondered why people get so upset about when it is asked. I don't see a problem with the question. It has no effect on what the value of the car is now or when the seller decides to re-sell the car. At that time the condition and market conditions will determine what the car sells for and has NOTHING to do with what a seller paid for it.

Cause frankly it isn't anyone's business except the two parties directly involved. It certainly isn't your business what I just sold my A-12 for, or who I sold it to...until HE decided to let the cat out of the bag.

That is a question I have always wondered why people get so upset about when it is asked. I don't see a problem with the question. It has no effect on what the value of the car is now or when the seller decides to re-sell the car. At that time the condition and market conditions will determine what the car sells for and has NOTHING to do with what a seller paid for it.

Well i dont plan on selling it so im not bashfull. I had 7k to spend and thats what i spent. Im not gonna get too into it, but This guy was asking alot more but i figured id at least try to make an offer. Expecting him to hang up on me he talked it over with his father cause they owned it together, (the dad was more of Mopar guy) so the son was willing but had to ok it with his partner so to speak. I tol them when i see the car and it is as straight as it looks, this is what i have to spend. They were really cool and decided to go through with the deal. They were really cool. The guy took me for a 20 min ride, and let me drive some and get on her a little, and most important did not try to hide anything about the car. I think it was a good deal for a nice B body with a big block. Regardless I had the money and I wanted a nice Mopar........I got what I wanted:yes:

Sounds like a good deal for all around! Glad you got what you wanted, for what you wanted to spend.

Drive it like you stole it

You done good kid (except maybe for them wheels :tongueflap:) I paid 7K for a 318 car and didn't even get an 8 track.

Opinions are like ********. Everyone has one. SOOOooooo I'll refrain from giving any opinions unless asked for.

You done good kid:yes:

I wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression. Overall, I like the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Craig. I'll have to swing by one day for a real up and close look at her. Sweeeet man, sweet!

I'll chime in with my "money well spent" comment!!

Auto Transport Service
Back